Thread: What do NFL players eat? page

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member

What do NFL players eat?

Primal Fuel

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    A lot.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Show us some pictures of 50yo ex-NFL players. What does it matter what they eat?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Here's what Arian Foster has to say about being vegan: “People say I can’t be a vegan. But all [Super] Mario ate was flowers and mushrooms and look how big and strong he was. Plus he could spit fireballs.”

At first I thought he was kidding, but then again, it's the NFL.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Roids.