Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP - family says I SMELL!! page 2

Greg Rx is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris T View Post
    Thanks for the info!!!

One thing I have loved about this new lifestyle and the ppl on the forums is that I am learning. CW just wants you to follow what they say, no questions. "They" are the experts and we are supposed to follow their plan for us.

On these threads, I have learned so much on how the body works, why we should eat what we do. If someone has a new situation or question, there are many who know what and why, or at least can point in the right direction.

Awesomeness!! Thanks so much again!
    Yes there is good info here, but there is a lot of misinformation here, even in this very thread. There seems to be our own version of CW developing around starch.
    Most likely you are experiencing detox as the smell of ketosis is mostly in the breath, very much like the metabolism of alcohol.
    When I was a kid, I worked in a pizza and sub shop, and I can tell you that onions, garlic, and fats do come out your pores and kling to your hair.

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rx View Post
    When I was a kid, I worked in a pizza and sub shop, and I can tell you that onions, garlic, and fats do come out your pores and kling to your hair.
    Totally off topic, but I find it really interesting that while I've been pregnant, I can eat 5 cloves of garlic and half an onion a day and never smell like garlic. I do eat five cloves of garlic and half an onion a day. It always used to come out of my pores, but now it doesn't. I won't be surprised if my baby comes out smelling like Italian food...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12