Thread: Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Threaded View

Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Let's keep it simple. Starting photo, plan of action (food, workouts), and occasional updates.

Starting photo:

Plan of eating: steak and eggs, warrior style, about 1600 calories a day, duration approx 1 month from now, or whenever I think my abs are popping enough to WIN!!! Bwah hah! This is a RACE after all. :P

Workouts: Something every day. Greasing the groove, no strict plans, just go to exhaustion for a few days in a row and then rest for a day or two in between. Today I bolted up 7 flights of stairs, did 10 slo-mo L-sit overhand pull-ups, rested 2 min, did 7 more, ran down the stairs, did 15 dips, climbed down the ladder into the stairwell, clocked into the time clock and hit the gym for two minutes of curling 40 pound free weights, slow and steady, got about 30 reps out, with rests between.

Start date: 9-4-13
    Last edited by Knifegill; 09-04-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Steak, eggs, potatoes - fruits, nuts, berries and forage. Coconut milk and potent herbs and spices. Tea instead of coffee now and teeny amounts of kelp daily. Let's see how this does! Not really had dairy much, and gut seems better for it.