Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Gloucester in UK page

ShaunP is offline Member

Hello from Gloucester in UK

Shop Now
    Time to say Hi

Been lurking around here since end of Jan 2013 and finally registered and thought to say Hi.

I have been following Primal and I am very lucky as I am able to raise most of my own meat. I have sheep, pigs and cows for meat. a few chickens for eggs, some turkeys which I seem to share with the local foxes and my best friend Gem, the Border Collie that helps keep the animals in order.

Soulrunner is offline Member
    Hello from NZ and welcome. Good on you growing your own meat. I have chickens and a garden for veges. I've been primal for 3 months now. By chance, are you near a place called Cirencester? (Spelling may be off).
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

ShaunP is offline Member
    Ohhh yes....about 20 miles North... How do you know it??...where in NZ are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunP View Post
    Ohhh yes....about 20 miles North... How do you know it??...where in NZ are you?
    My Grandmother is from there, she came to NZ with my Great Grandmother when she was about 9.

I live in Golden Bay, its the top of the South Island.

ShaunP is offline Member
    Well I would say your Grand Mother and great grand mother made a very wise move!!

I have been close to your location.....cant quite remember How far North in the South Island I went. I remember going Seal Watching but the name of the Town currently slips my mind.....I will be awake all night now trying to think of it!!!

persephone is offline Junior Member
    Nooo, the U.K is a fantastic country. Only being away from it do I appreciate it's little quirks (I'm British and moved to the U.S a few months ago. Probably just homesick...)

DoraV is offline Member
    Hi Shaun and welcome!! I'm jealous that you get to raise your own meat. I'd love to see pics.
    F 44 5'5"
    SW 177
    CW 152
    GW 136

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunP View Post
    Well I would say your Grand Mother and great grand mother made a very wise move!!

I have been close to your location.....cant quite remember How far North in the South Island I went. I remember going Seal Watching but the name of the Town currently slips my mind.....I will be awake all night now trying to think of it!!!
    Was it Kaikoura? That's on the east coast, or were you on the west coast. You can pretty much see seals anywhere here.

ShaunP is offline Member
    Yes, it was on the east, I remember driving from Christchurch, I think there was a small aerodrome just before getting into the town. I stayed in a house on the front and there was I special viewing area for seal watching. We could see any so me and my mate walked around the coast and came across hundreds of them basking in the sun. What a delight.

When I looked on google maps last night I did wonder if it was Kaikoura. I will try look again later. Off to feed the animals now!!

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Greetings from a bit further South of you. Well impressed with the livestock, sounds like you've got things sussed.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast