Thread: Paleo Project page

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member

Exclamation Paleo Project

Primal Fuel
    I ran across this thing called the Paleo Project on Facebook the other day. A guy named Brooks did a Whole30 and found that being prepared was the hardest part. Not knowing what to make for dinner, not having the supplies necessary to make dinner, etc, so he thought "how cool would it be to have a meal plan for every single day of the year?" Enter the Paleo Project. He's looking for 52 people to volunteer 7 dinner recipes and 2 breakfast recipes to be compiled in a collection, that he will then share with all 52 participants. You'd get an entire year of recipes for FREE! No more thinking, just do. With the collection comes a shopping list for each week. So for instance, my 9 recipes (7 dinners, 2 breakfasts) would include a shopping list for all the things you'd need to make the recipes I submitted for that week. TOTALLY COOL! The best part is that the recipes don't have to be ORIGINAL recipes, you can totally steal your faves from the web, cookbooks, blogs, wherever b/c there's no legalities behind it b/c the collection is FREE! It'd be like a recipe swap among friends.

I'm IN! I'm working on my recipes now. Here's the link if you wanna jump on board: Intrepid Pioneer | Paleo Project

The deadline on the blog says 1 September, but he hasn't gotten much of a response from people, so he's extending it until he reaches his 52 people, or enough people to make it worth his time. I think this is an AWESOME idea and think everyone here should jump on board - especially those who struggle with sticking to Primal/Paleo. Someone else did the hard work for you, all you have to do is cook what they suggest. It'll create variety, simplicity and introduce us to so many new things, recipes, foods. DO IT!!!!

OH! And the recipes don't HAVE to be Whole30 compliant... he's simply looking for recipes that are considered "paleo". He asks that dairy usage be kept at a minimum for those who are doing Whole30, but it's not necessary. He himself is more Primal than Paleo. In any event, if your recipe has dairy and someone is doing whole30, they can probably just wait a month to make that specific recipe. We all have to be flexible, right?

Last edited by jenn26point2; 09-04-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    bump
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Love this. I'll get a document going and submit the recipes.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2