Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 3 year anniversary and a primal victory page 2

janie is offline Senior Member
    Great story. Inspiring. I'm impressed with your determination, success and heroic action. I look forward to hearing of your future victories as well.
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Far healthier!

Badkty22 is offline Senior Member
    What a fantastic story! Congrats on your success!!

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Way to go on your success and aquatic rescue!
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

skotcharu is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    But today I realized that 3 years ago, before I found primal, I would have had to watch that dog die.
    That is an unbelievably powerful statement. It really got me. Man, congrats to you and all you have accomplished YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Wow - such amazing comments from everyone!! Can't thank you guys enough for the support.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Wow, jammies - that's awesome on so many levels!!

I just went off and read the post you link to in your signature, and I think it's hit a nerve for me . . . I couldn't figure out why my allergies included wheat and buckwheat (not even a grain, technically), and potatoes. I'm so excited - some new reading in store for me!!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skotcharu View Post
    That is an unbelievably powerful statement. It really got me. Man, congrats to you and all you have accomplished YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!!
    Agreed. If that doesn't deserve to be the quote of the week on Mark's blog... In fact Jammies, you should send your success story into Mark
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Wow, jammies - that's awesome on so many levels!!

I just went off and read the post you link to in your signature, and I think it's hit a nerve for me . . . I couldn't figure out why my allergies included wheat and buckwheat (not even a grain, technically), and potatoes. I'm so excited - some new reading in store for me!!
    Thanks Jac!! Glad to see you here Yes, the lectin thing really turned out to be the missing link for me too. There are so MANY foods that I don't tolerate - it just never really made sense. It sure is annoying to have to limit all that, but what a difference.

Let me know what you decide to try and how it works!!
    Last edited by jammies; 09-06-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Agreed. If that doesn't deserve to be the quote of the week on Mark's blog... In fact Jammies, you should send your success story into Mark
    Thank you so much for the kind words. All this makes me realize that I have much more potential that I have given myself credit for. Time to stop letting the past hold me back and accept that I now have a body and mind that can be pushed instead of coddled all the time!

I am a bit too shy to try for a success story - and I am the LEAST photogenic person I've ever met and the thought of having a picture on a website fills me with horror!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, amazing story! Happy 3-year anniversary!
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast