Thread: Grokkin' It Journal (Hanneyh1) page

Hanneyh1 is offline Junior Member

Grokkin' It Journal (Hanneyh1)

Primal Fuel
    So today is technically day 2, and I'm still purging my supplies at home trying to also keep a balance for my daughter and husband who have not yet gone primal. So, I'm not sure if I can add pictures but I will try to add "before" pics tomorrow/tonight. I'm also still trying to come up with meal ideas and hopefully fried chicken isn't too awful since I had a piece for lunch.... Anyway, here is my first entry:

Day 2:
    B: two whole hard-boiled eggs
    L: a piece of fried chicken, and about 1-1 1/2 cups mashed red potatoes with butter (both leftovers)
    S: a fried egg with red hot
    D: cheese stuffed hamburger patty with a fried egg on top, 6 slices of bacon

I did a small cheat and had a hard candy sucker.

WOD: 1 hr walk with the dogs.

Starting weight on day 1: 125.7 I am 5'1".
    Last edited by Hanneyh1; 08-30-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Hanneyh1 is offline Junior Member
    Day 3:

B: none
    L: salad with 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 Roma tomato, 1/4 cup onions, 1 small green pepper, 2 cups of lettuce, and unfortunately store bought ranch (about 7 tbsp), and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
    S: 2 fried eggs with franks red hot
    D: bacon wrapped choice 8 oz steak with a side of buttered broccoli and cauliflower.

I was craving chocolate really bad today so I caved and had a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips. I figure that since I'm starting its not too terrible to have a tiny bit of SAD food. I will work toward not having any and only occasionally indulging, but since it is so hard to transition and I still crave sweets, I am sure I will partake in occasionally eating crap.

I wanted to avoid the scale for at least a week after the starting point but I felt lighter today, so I just couldn't resist. I lost 3.5 lbs over the last 3 days & .4% body fat! I'm so happy, but I know it may go back up once I start to build muscle.

Attachment 12824Attachment 12825
    Last edited by Hanneyh1; 08-30-2013 at 07:28 PM.