Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 9

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You still working with a Peatish diet?
    Yo Zach! Not really fully compliant with a Peatish diet but I definitely added in a bit more carbs from fruits. I went from 125-150g per day to 175-225g. On heavy lifting or basketball days I will do 300+ carbs. The main thing I incorporated from Peat is really lowering the PUFA and incorporating gelatin more. Thanks for all your recommendations btw!
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I just took this the other day and I put it on the wrong thread. Love this thread by the way, lots of hard work and dedication!

Fitness - Imgur
    Ho-ly. Mo-ly.

That v-shape hip muscle action is heart stopping.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    That reminds me of my mom. Whenever she was making clothes, she would always say that 'it looks really great from the back'. Belly fat is really weird & it tends to become noticeable when it is on its worst behavior, with bloat added. I am sure you can beat it! One big thing about traditional eating is that it seemed to be super-successful in reducing belly fat. I just got e-mail from mom, asking if she could get any of my pants while visiting later in the month. And my mom always had that stick-thin limbs and large middle look. PHD is the first thing when she is losing belly fat (and like crazy) without going skeletal all over.
    Wow, good for your mom!

I'm hoping that my newfound low-fat diet will help.

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Ho-ly. Mo-ly.

That v-shape hip muscle action is heart stopping.
    Thanks! *blush*
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    I haven't posted any pics in a while and I have been working pretty hard in the gym lately. Here are a few along with requested booty shot ;-)

Damn Yodie - you have made some serious progress since the last time a saw a pic of you. You were fairly skinny (lean, but not a lot of muscle) and you have added some significant mass. Either that or you just got the lighting right.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post

I'm trying that too! Will you look at the very last entry on my food journal (can't link from tapatalk, it's got moluv in the title tho) and tell me what you think of my sample day. I prob should input to MFP, but gawd the thought makes me want to sprinkle salt in my eyes.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    First, holy hell Canuck. If I am above ground at 60 it will be a pretty amazing feat....25yo ripped dudes is one thing. 60yo ripped dudes deserve big timer respect Well done.

As for the thread itself....I love it. I will put some of mine up pretty soon.

Is it odd that I am almost always most ripped in the winter though? I mean summer is lots of in-season fruit, little game animals left from last fall's hunting, and a lot of nights out. I still work hard, but it's uphill when it's 80 and sunny all day.

Winter is snowshoeing, CC skiing, almost 100% game animal diet, lots of root cellar veg, and general hard-assness. Summer is so decadent for me....good job to anyone that keeps it together when it's so nice out.
    Thanks...You know your right, winter seems the best time for me to be cut as well. I think its all the seasonal fruit here in Sonoma county. Our back yard has peach, plum, apple and nectarine trees along with a whole row of black berry bushes which I gorge on throughout most of the summer. I just step out of my home office a couple of times each day and grab some fruit. In the winter I eat hardly any fruit, that's the only difference that I can think of.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I have the same hope! Tummy down!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    This thread is yum.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I'm trying that too! Will you look at the very last entry on my food journal (can't link from tapatalk, it's got moluv in the title tho) and tell me what you think of my sample day. I prob should input to MFP, but gawd the thought makes me want to sprinkle salt in my eyes.
    Hey, I responded in your journal.

Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast