Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 8

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Di, where exactly are you supposed to lose fat from - your brain?! Your ass looking great! You don't look like you need to lose any weight.
    Word

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I like this thread. Thank you moluv for starting it!
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    My yoga teacher gave me some tips a while back too to develop core strength for the slow pull up into a handstand from say, downward dog. Lay on your back with your legs straight up in the air, 90 degrees and feet flexed. Have someone stand near your feet and resist you/push down as you press your feet into their hands. Then you can really feel where the strength needs to come from deep in your belly (bandas in yoga speak)
    Cool, I'm going to try this. I'm too scared to swing my legs up into a handstand so I think the only way I could ever get into one is if I can somehow do it in a controlled way, the way yoga practitioners do it.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Di, where exactly are you supposed to lose fat from - your brain?! Your ass looking great! You don't look like you need to lose any weight.
    Uh, that's cuz you can't see the front of my body. That's where my belly (and my fat) is located. I look several months pregnant, which is very unfortunate for someone who's never even been pregnant. And it's not bloat either. It's fat.

Muppet is offline Senior Member
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1377875664.231000.jpg
    42 year old mama to two. Work in progress
    Home birthing legal mama. Unschooler. Jewish Intactivist (step away from the foreskin!). Full-term breastfeeder. Kettlebell padawan.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    That reminds me of my mom. Whenever she was making clothes, she would always say that 'it looks really great from the back'. Belly fat is really weird & it tends to become noticeable when it is on its worst behavior, with bloat added. I am sure you can beat it! One big thing about traditional eating is that it seemed to be super-successful in reducing belly fat. I just got e-mail from mom, asking if she could get any of my pants while visiting later in the month. And my mom always had that stick-thin limbs and large middle look. PHD is the first thing when she is losing belly fat (and like crazy) without going skeletal all over.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I like this thread. Thank you moluv for starting it!
    I love it too!! Not only do I love the eye candies (male and female!) it's given me an outlet for my handstand obsession and I made measurable progress IN 24 HOURS. BOOM!!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Whoa, check you out!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1377875664.231000.jpg
    42 year old mama to two. Work in progress
    Homina homina homina! Ah-oooooo-gah!! *eyes popping out of head*

Muppet FTW!

Balance is offline Senior Member
    I just took this the other day and I put it on the wrong thread. Love this thread by the way, lots of hard work and dedication!

Fitness - Imgur
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I just took this the other day and I put it on the wrong thread. Love this thread by the way, lots of hard work and dedication!

Fitness - Imgur
    You still working with a Peatish diet?

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast