Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 48

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Moluv's handstand pics make me want to try them out. Looks like fun! I can do shoulder stands for yoga but haven't tried the ones she does.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    A single chin-up is on my goal list- 2 is straight beast mode. Love your arms!
    2 straight is definitely beast mode. i read something somewhere about chinups for women and they reckoned it would take as long to get to do 2 in a row as it took to do 1 as once you did 1, you were at your 1RM. i can do one. then a brief rest and another. not 2 together but i also havent been trying recently. i am inspired to try harder now. along with some headstands, if i can stop the dog from trying to assist. he is worse than a small child LOL

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I can do two if I do a little jump up to the bar for the first one and don't go down too far before the 2nd one. I do neutral grip ones.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caveBEE View Post
    Lurked for awhile and now here's my first post! First chinups in our new home gym! Woo hoo! Hopefully I will get beyond 2 soon.(pardon the saggy house pants, I was just excitedly testing the new equipment not doing a full workout haha) And a little bicep shot in the previously attended gym... not bad for an "old" girl lol (47)
    Not bad indeed! What brand is that squat rack?

caveBEE is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I can do two if I do a little jump up to the bar for the first one and don't go down too far before the 2nd one. I do neutral grip ones.
    The second one is not from a complete dead hang, will have to try that tonight. There may be some kip involved
    Bacon is NOT the problem...
    check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Not bad indeed! What brand is that squat rack?
    Thanks, went with the cheap version, and the smallest we could find for our needs, since the space is incredibly limited: AmStaff TP007 Half Rack System. Have had it for about a month now and really like it and my husband has no problem using it either. Ceiling just high enough for him to do his chins and pulls too. I was willing to cut a hole in the ceiling though
    check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    2 straight is definitely beast mode. i read something somewhere about chinups for women and they reckoned it would take as long to get to do 2 in a row as it took to do 1 as once you did 1, you were at your 1RM. i can do one. then a brief rest and another. not 2 together but i also havent been trying recently. i am inspired to try harder now. along with some headstands, if i can stop the dog from trying to assist. he is worse than a small child LOL
    Took quite awhile to do 1 for sure! And of course harder if I put on any pounds. If you need an assist, use a resistance band... and tie the dog up with it... that should assist you at keeping him away

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

Motivational Vanity Pics

So yesterday I ate a ton (well, 1/2 duck + 2ish lbs of pork) but danced/walked a ton and today I looked pretty decent.

I need to bellydance every day apparently. Strength is amazing but bellydance makes my core sore in areas I have never knew I had a muscle in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Freem
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    So yesterday I ate a ton (well, 1/2 duck + 2ish lbs of pork) but danced/walked a ton and today I looked pretty decent.

I need to bellydance every day apparently. Strength is amazing but bellydance makes my core sore in areas I have never knew I had a muscle in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Freem
    Lol! I just posted a pic of my massive meal last night plus belly shot this morning in my journal and was shocked how I look this morning. No massive foodbaby! Something that looks like sideabs. Yay for dancing. (Twerk video coming- you made me do it!)

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I so love this thread. I love how everybody supports each other. So much better than the fighting over minutiae. And everybody looks FANTASTIC!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast