Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1050

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 42

  1. #411
    Misabi's Avatar
    Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I love to see bodies in action. I'm a shameless admirer of the human form. Bring it Misabi!
    I might just have to, as the old "perfect pullup" bar has to come down today so I can repair the holes before we move out tomorrow and I don't know how long it'll be before I get my new gym setup sorted in my barn at the new place.

    Watch this space...
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

  2. #412
    moluv's Avatar
    moluv is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontwisst View Post
    Damn. That shoulder definition makes me want to touch 'em...keep up the kick ass handstand work, lady
    **blushing vigorously**

    When I see defined shoulders I want to touch 'em too. And sometimes I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    I might just have to, as the old "perfect pullup" bar has to come down today so I can repair the holes before we move out tomorrow and I don't know how long it'll be before I get my new gym setup sorted in my barn at the new place.

    Watch this space...
    Well if you end up not needing that pull-up bar send it on over Yodiewan's direction.

  3. #413
    yodiewan's Avatar
    yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    **blushing vigorously**

    When I see defined shoulders I want to touch 'em too. And sometimes I do.



    Well if you end up not needing that pull-up bar send it on over Yodiewan's direction.
    :-) I actually have one of those too, but I am scared to put it up here. I tried doing a fingertip-grip on one of my door frames and the molding on top popped and moved! Plus that would be kinda low to the ground for a weighted pullup. I'm thinking about rigging something up in the garage.

  4. #414
    egyption grok's Avatar
    egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Another thread? Lol I love mda this week. All the abs from the guys are making me annoyed that I still don't have abs though.

    Attachment 12798

    Booty shot it is. Wish I could do an abs shot.
    OMG !! my body is exactly as urs first person I see with my same body shape

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

  5. #415
    moluv's Avatar
    moluv is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    :-) I actually have one of those too, but I am scared to put it up here. I tried doing a fingertip-grip on one of my door frames and the molding on top popped and moved! Plus that would be kinda low to the ground for a weighted pullup. I'm thinking about rigging something up in the garage.
    I will wait with bated breath.

    I actually did a google image search for weighted pull-ups after you mentioned it earlier because I am not very patient. I totally stare at anyone doing pull-ups at the gym, and don't even care. It fascinates me because I can't even do one. I use the assisted pull up at like 80% of my weight. Maybe some pull-ups pics will motivate ME

  6. #416
    turquoisepassion's Avatar
    turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NYC (and ATX)
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    OMG !! my body is exactly as urs first person I see with my same body shape

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Ahhhh!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

    My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links


    Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

    " The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

  7. #417
    egyption grok's Avatar
    egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    342
    Ds
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #418
    namelesswonder's Avatar
    namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    12,405
    When my landlord finally comes over to approve a location for the pull-up bar to be installed, I will post a picture of myself hanging hopelessly from it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

  9. #419
    egyption grok's Avatar
    egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    342
    The difference isnt big but its a start and now I actually have six pack with the serratus anterior muscles showing when I flex them

    Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app


    Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #420
    Emtropy's Avatar
    Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    1,453
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    The difference isnt big but its a start and now I actually have six pack with the serratus anterior muscles showing when I flex them

    Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    I can't see the pics D:
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •