Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 4

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Falling on grass is hard too. Heck, falling on the padded mats is hard.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Another thread? Lol I love mda this week. All the abs from the guys are making me annoyed that I still don't have abs though.

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1377807810.134935.jpg

Booty shot it is. Wish I could do an abs shot.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    ^I can't tell what you entered, I'm assuming it's hearts or something?

For your handstand, I think it might help to practice on grass so you don't have to be afraid of falling. If you push too far and are afraid of flipping over, just twist and you can land on your feet. Tuck your head as it's going to act as a counter-balance (where's my old circus freak friend when I need him) if you keep trying to look "forward".
    They are alternating smiley faces and kitty faces with hearts for eyes. What are you viewing the forum in? I wonder if the emoji are viewable from the computer? I use tapatalk.

Yeah, I thought my head was causing problems but when I see people in handstands on Instagram they seem to be looking at the floor and not straight back. More experimenting. Must. Impress. Mr. Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy15 View Post
    I'll share. Still have work to do, but this picture was taken last weekend. When I saw it I thought to myself - my waist is getting thinner, and my arms are getting some definition to them. I wasn't picking apart what was wrong with me and looking at the positive!

Attachment 12797
    That's awesome!

Namelesswonder- you were right about my gaze. This is my first ever handstand you guys!!!!

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    love this thread

nice one on the handstand moluv, i just started experimenting with headstands yesterday

i remember doing it all easily as a kid!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    *starts looking for housing in Georgia*
    I know right?!

Yodiewan, do you ever wear your hair in a top knot?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post

Namelesswonder- you were right about my gaze. This is my first ever handstand you guys!!!!
    That's awesome! So the trick is to not look at the floor?

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    How about some older folks - here I am at 61 - Anyone over 50 willing to step up?
    61 years old.jpg
    John - Body weight exercise park.jpg
    Last edited by canuck416; 08-29-2013 at 02:32 PM.

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    First, holy hell Canuck. If I am above ground at 60 it will be a pretty amazing feat....25yo ripped dudes is one thing. 60yo ripped dudes deserve big timer respect Well done.

As for the thread itself....I love it. I will put some of mine up pretty soon.

Is it odd that I am almost always most ripped in the winter though? I mean summer is lots of in-season fruit, little game animals left from last fall's hunting, and a lot of nights out. I still work hard, but it's uphill when it's 80 and sunny all day.

Winter is snowshoeing, CC skiing, almost 100% game animal diet, lots of root cellar veg, and general hard-assness. Summer is so decadent for me....good job to anyone that keeps it together when it's so nice out.

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast