Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 38

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I will do it if RichMahogany, Mr Anthony and Notontherug all say "sorry we got the twerk thread shut down"

Also, I kind of feel guilty for saying that because the posted rules ban us from discussing mod actions. Is just saying the twerk thread got shut down ok? I don't wanna lose this thread too.

Side note: I am probably over thinking and obsessing and I'm blaming that squarely on the commercial breads and pufas I consumed dining out this weekend :/
    Wait, what did I do on that thread? I remember being nothing but supportive.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    And there has been an awful lotta talk on this page with no pics so here:

My weekend "food baby"

Time to get strict again.

Motivational Vanity Pics

But I can still BUST A HANDY

(Sorry I'm not letting the pervs take that away from me- lots of handstanders use that...at least the dudes on Instagram)

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you look at these hips

you see these hips?! if there is a new body moving thread i WILL WORK ON MY HIPS

I WILL WORK THEM UNTIL I CAN DO A REASONABLE FACSIMILE OF HER HIPS or until i run out of patience in which case i'll do other things for a while but I WILL GET MY HIPS ALL SQUIRRELLY LIKE HERS

that's a mighty impressive food baby you have too

I MIGHT EVEN WORK ON MY TWERKING AGAIN TOO
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    You're all going to shun me for this, but I'm not sure if I should post the hula tweaking (which is exactly what it sounds like ) I've been following the M1ley Cyr-us / Sinead O Connor story quite closely, and looking at a video of myself wiggling my butt as I swing a hula-hoop I had to wonder about my motivations...

(I'll probably post it tomorrow.)
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    You're all going to shun me for this, but I'm not sure if I should post the hula tweaking (which is exactly what it sounds like ) I've been following the M1ley Cyr-us / Sinead O Connor story quite closely, and looking at a video of myself wiggling my butt as I swing a hula-hoop I had to wonder about my motivations...

(I'll probably post it tomorrow.)
    Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread..
    I like how you ignored the ethical aspect of my statement and got straight to the important part..
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I like how you ignored the ethical aspect of my statement and got straight to the important part..
    Hehe.

What? Ethics? Law student? No comprendo.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

What ethics? What is wrong with being purely motivated by sex. Just shows your hormones are firing properly.

P.S. is that you in your avatar?!

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread...

Yeah somebody do that. Dancing is so primal brah.

Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast