Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 37

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    You ate whaaaat?
    JK
    Eeeep! I know right. Now I must confess I also had a house brewed beer, margarita, onion rings AND Texas toast. And then yesterday I ate a..... cheeseburger. Don't tell anyone.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    No worries, your secret is safe with me. But who cares, anyway, what was that saying about pictures and thousand words?

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Eeeep! I know right. Now I must confess I also had a house brewed beer, margarita, onion rings AND Texas toast. And then yesterday I ate a..... cheeseburger. Don't tell anyone.
    And next time I'm in Amarillo, I'll have the same thing. Sometimes you just have to buckle to the pressure of good Texan food!

I used to love Cattle Call there, Sutphens before that. I head they have both closed down. Family style BBQ was incredible!
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    And next time I'm in Amarillo, I'll have the same thing. Sometimes you just have to buckle to the pressure of good Texan food!

I used to love Cattle Call there, Sutphens before that. I head they have both closed down. Family style BBQ was incredible!
    I wasn't aware that Cattle Call had totally shut down- they're quality started slipping years ago after changing locations, and adding a location. Don't think they had the management to sustain that vision. When they were located in the mall was The Golden Age of their legendary BBQ. Those onion rings haunt me still! And Sutphens is old school! So good. I like the ribs at Henk's nowadays.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Guys, so unfair you are talking abt Texas BBQ when I won't visit Austin until this Xmas break ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Such a naughty girl, you are going to pay for your dietary sins some day...

Yoga are you posting the hula twerking? I am thinking about a bellydance-reggaeton combo vid.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Yoga are you posting the hula twerking? I am thinking about a bellydance-reggaeton combo vid.

I was thinking about starting another thread and just call it "dancers unite" if anyone wants to do that I'd like to post ballet and twerking stuff.

I was thinking about starting another thread and just call it "dancers unite" if anyone wants to do that I'd like to post ballet and twerking stuff.
    Do it!!!!!! Ahh.

------

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Do it!!!!!! Ahh.

I will do it if RichMahogany, Mr Anthony and Notontherug all say "sorry we got the twerk thread shut down"

Also, I kind of feel guilty for saying that because the posted rules ban us from discussing mod actions. Is just saying the twerk thread got shut down ok? I don't wanna lose this thread too.

Side note: I am probably over thinking and obsessing and I'm blaming that squarely on the commercial breads and pufas I consumed dining out this weekend :/

Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast