Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 30

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post

Seen in that context, a little belly fat is pretty beautiful
    it most definitely is

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Yup, Yoga.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

MattyFresh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post

Seen in that context, a little belly fat is pretty beautiful
    I ll second that
    Partial since 6/2013
    Fully Grok since 9/16/2013

9/16/2013 - 273lbs

9/29/2013 - 259lbs

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Ok, as this threads been quiet for a few days and more as motivation for my lazy arse, here you go.

I've done my usual trick of slacking off the working out for a few months (since my steak and eggs experiment basically) and as a result put around an inch back on my waist and lost an inch or so from my chest and just under an inch from my arms.

But in the last few weeks I've been getting back into yayog and random greasing the groove workouts, with the aim of getting stronger again and putting some muscle on, mainly arms, shoulders and back.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Ok, as this threads been quiet for a few days and more as motivation for my lazy arse, here you go.

I've done my usual trick of slacking off the working out for a few months
    Misabi- DAAAAAAYYYUUUMMM this is you slacking?! Can't wait to see those abz n pecs poppin' after you put some werk in. Holy moly. I knew you'd be hot just from reading your posts.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Finally seeing some progress in my bod after 3 weeks of diligence (prior to that I was derailed a couple of times by grief and subsequent funeral food and family time). I have lost 5 lbs from the scale, my jeans look better but fit the same mostly. I expect my body recomp to be gradual and slow. I'm doing handstands all day, everyday plus whatever yoga I feel like. I can hold chataranga at the bottom for like 10 seconds which exhibits a definite strength gain. Ive also gained strength and control in my handstands. Also some squats at home but I'be been working on my form and feel ready to add weight to it at the gym. I'm going to just start with a bar and keep my form right. Quite pleased with my booty this am.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Finally seeing some progress in my bod after 3 weeks of diligence (prior to that I was derailed a couple of times by grief and subsequent funeral food and family time). I have lost 5 lbs from the scale, my jeans look better but fit the same mostly. I expect my body recomp to be gradual and slow. I'm doing handstands all day, everyday plus whatever yoga I feel like. I can hold chataranga at the bottom for like 10 seconds which exhibits a definite strength gain. Ive also gained strength and control in my handstands. Also some squats at home but I'be been working on my form and feel ready to add weight to it at the gym. I'm going to just start with a bar and keep my form right. Quite pleased with my booty this am.

looking good!
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post

And so are we. ;p
    Way to get back on track.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post

I've done my usual trick of slacking off the working out for a few months (since my steak and eggs experiment basically) and as a result put around an inch back on my waist and lost an inch or so from my chest and just under an inch from my arms.

But in the last few weeks I've been getting back into yayog and random greasing the groove workouts, with the aim of getting stronger again and putting some muscle on, mainly arms, shoulders and back.
    Yummy!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

wiltondeportes Guest

I've been primal for a few years now. I think it's working.

Say hi to your mother for me.

Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast