Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Vanity Pics page 19

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks paleodog!

I like to shoot shit
    Here's more of me doing that (since I can't do handstands, yet)
    Thanks to squats I can finally show my legs!

photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    Last edited by Stacy15; 09-04-2013 at 07:09 AM.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy15 View Post
    Thanks paleodog!

I like to shoot shit
    Here's more of me doing that (since I can't do handstands, yet)
    Thanks to squats I can finally show my legs!

photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    That bow is awesome. The legs are nice too :-) And the FiveFingers are a nice touch.

Fenduh is offline Junior Member
    I just joined the site and my first post is in the vanity thread...what's wrong with me?

Anyways...50 years old here. Sorry for the crappy photo but I had to stand back far enough to be under the light so I could take the pic without the flash.

Fendie.jpg

PS...I enjoy reading the threads and the camaraderie.
    Last edited by Fenduh; 09-04-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    That bow is awesome. The legs are nice too :-) And the FiveFingers are a nice touch.
    I LOVE my bow!! Makes me feel all cavewoman like I'm hoping to one day use it to hunt, but need to get better at accuracy first. I'd hate to just wound an animal because I'm a lousy shot.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    I LOVE my bow!! Makes me feel all cavewoman like I'm hoping to one day use it to hunt, but need to get better at accuracy first. I'd hate to just wound an animal because I'm a lousy shot.
    what bow are you shooting?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    what bow are you shooting?
    68" PSE Legacy longbow

68" PSE Legacy longbow
    cool. I grew up shooting recurves and longbows, but have only shot compounds for years now. and I only hunt with my compound. but I have a byron ferguson patriot longbow that I have been shooting a little bit lately and I am going to have some new arrows made for it this month. it was my dad's and i'd love to hunt with it
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    cool. I grew up shooting recurves and longbows, but have only shot compounds for years now. and I only hunt with my compound. but I have a byron ferguson patriot longbow that I have been shooting a little bit lately and I am going to have some new arrows made for it this month. it was my dad's and i'd love to hunt with it
    I am fairly new to bows (this is my first one) but instantly loved it. Byron Ferguson is amazing! Guy is crazy good with a bow. Right now I'm having fun going out into the woods with my boyfriend and doing some 'stump shooting' - basically playing horse with bow & arrows, trying to make same shot as other person. The day I get good at that I might try my luck at a hunt with it.

I am fairly new to bows (this is my first one) but instantly loved it. Byron Ferguson is amazing! Guy is crazy good with a bow. Right now I'm having fun going out into the woods with my boyfriend and doing some 'stump shooting' - basically playing horse with bow & arrows, trying to make same shot as other person. The day I get good at that I might try my luck at a hunt with it.
    that sounds like so much fun. I love to set up several targets on my property and play horse and take shots from different locations with a few of my friends. after watching us have so much fun for a few years, my wife has decided that she wants to get a bow of her own. so needless to say, i'll be taking her to the archery shop sometime in the next week or two.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenduh View Post
    I just joined the site and my first post is in the vanity thread...what's wrong with me?

Anyways...50 years old here. Sorry for the crappy photo but I had to stand back far enough to be under the light so I could take the pic without the flash.

Fendie.jpg

PS...I enjoy reading the threads and the camaraderie.
    Looking good Fendah.

I thing the guy on the right needs to work on his arms though and maybe some squats....
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast