Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can eat all day lately, what's up with that? page

biko is offline Senior Member

Can eat all day lately, what's up with that?

Primal Fuel
    Feel like eating rice again and more fruit lately, hungry all day, eggs and meat doesn't satisfy me ATM, I need some more carby stuff.
    What's up with that?
    Why rice? why fruit?

Is this my body pointing me in the right direction to get rid of the chronic constipation?

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biko View Post
    Feel like eating rice again and more fruit lately, hungry all day, eggs and meat doesn't satisfy me ATM, I need some more carby stuff.
    What's up with that?
    Why rice? why fruit?

Is this my body pointing me in the right direction to get rid of the chronic constipation?
    Or trying to fatten you up for winter

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biko View Post
    What's up with that?
    Why rice? why fruit?

I think we need more information to provide useful feedback. Have you increased your exercise? What do you typically eat in a day? Are you actively losing weight? What's your body composition like?

biko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    I think we need more information to provide useful feedback. Have you increased your exercise? What do you typically eat in a day? Are you actively losing weight? What's your body composition like?
    1.87 m
    70 kg, dropped like 8 kg after dumping all things wheat, like to gain some back.

Yes increased exercise I must say, but not THAT much, like a couple times a week I do half an hour of lifting / push-ups with weights on back etc. and some walks of like an hour.

I eat like 3 or 4 eggs a day, 100 to 200 grams sweet potatoe, 100 grams of meat or fish, two to three pieces of fruit, couple cups of veggies, raw and cooked, some chocolate and a smoothie sometimes, 2 liters of water and some cups of coffee.

Thanks.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Or trying to fatten you up for winter
    If that were the case he'd be eating a surplus of fat.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    If that were the case he'd be eating a surplus of fat.
    Don't start.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    No, ripe berries and fruit are usually what signal fat storage for creatures as fall approaches.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    No, ripe berries and fruit are usually what signal fat storage for creatures as fall approaches.
    Hibernating animals require a fat(PUFA) because it's slow metabolizing and when they don't have enough PUFA they fail to go into hibernation.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Hibernating animals require a fat(PUFA) because it's slow metabolizing and when they don't have enough PUFA they fail to go into hibernation.
    And eating all the berries causes them to store the fat rather than burn it. Seriously, let's not start this argument for the 7,534th time. We already have it going in at least 2 active threads.

Missimia is offline Junior Member
    Black bears eat an excessive amount of carbs, mostly berries, to put on fat which they then slowly metabolize throughout the winter. Man, I miss Animal Planet.

If you're hungry and constipated, something is definitely up. Tweak your diet, one major change at a time, until you figure out what it is. I would advise cutting the starch and upping both your total intake and variety of fruit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast