Thread: Looking for curry recipe page

betty74 is offline Senior Member

Looking for curry recipe

Primal Fuel
    I saw a recipe for a curry dish the other day and now I can't find it. Can someone help me out?

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Can you give any details, perhaps the ingredients you remember?

coconut milk and curry lol

cerebelumsdayoff is offline Senior Member
    Why follow a recipe?

The curry is usually based on coconut milk along with a mixture of spices.

When I make a curry, I usually add some of green curry paste which you should be able to find in the "ethnic" isles of the supermarket.
    Then the fun begins! Add any spices and herbs that your heart desires.

My list is usually the following: Garlic, onion, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, paprika, basil, sea salt, ground pepper, and anything else that looks yummy that i find on my spice rack. Experiment with different spices and herbs and see what happens. Its fun!
    --
    Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    coconut milk milk, curry paste, fish sauce, chili pepper. simmer with meat and seafood.
    serve with cauliflower rice.

mayness is offline Senior Member
    This is the most recent thread I could find that is dedicated to a curry recipe: Iron Chef Seafood Curry

Do you remember if it was in someone's journal, or in one of the many posts about coconut milk or something?

I usually just throw stuff together... curry powder, coconut milk, stock/broth, extra turmeric mostly for the color, garlic, sometimes ginger, tamari or fish sauce... I think that's about it. I usually cook the meat and veggies separately, then throw in the sauce and cook until it's as thick as I want it and everything is fully cooked.

Thanks everyone! I have red curry and fish sauce so I will start there and see what I come up with.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by mayness View Post
    This is the most recent thread I could find that is dedicated to a curry recipe: Iron Chef Seafood Curry

Do you remember if it was in someone's journal, or in one of the many posts about coconut milk or something?

I usually just throw stuff together... curry powder, coconut milk, stock/broth, extra turmeric mostly for the color, garlic, sometimes ginger, tamari or fish sauce... I think that's about it. I usually cook the meat and veggies separately, then throw in the sauce and cook until it's as thick as I want it and everything is fully cooked.
    Woo-HOOOOO!!! Iron Chef was my recipe, but it used heavy cream instead of coconut milk (either would be good, though).
    Ya really can't go wrong with good ingredients. I also like the Thai Green Curry Paste + fish sauce + coconut milk combo a LOT.