Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Depressed page 7

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrunner View Post
    Jena, have you tried Cranial Sacral? It's really good for dealing with past trauma to the body. How it works? I have no idea. Does it work? Has worked for me on various things, yes. What's involved? Laying down and being touch at certain points on your body and a bit of a chat about what's going on. I'm having a session today. Google it, see what you think. I'm a convert.
    Sounds interesting. I will google it. I had a couple of really good days. Saturday was my friend's birthday party. His sister (and my best friend) had the party at her house. Tons of people came and brought their kids. We had so much fun. I stayed the night and we partied until 3:30 in the morning, which is not something I do often. The next day we went to lunch and watched the Lions game (and they won!!!) then went back to her house and picked apples from her trees for the rest of the day. I took a dozen or so for me and a bushel for my mom. I went back over today after work and we picked more. The trees are so heavy with apples some of the branches were breaking. We've picked about 12 bushels at least and haven't even made a dent! I'm going to make a primal apple pie and my mom is making some apple sauce. Spending time outside has been good for me. It has lifted my spirits. Maybe the medicine is also starting to help. Plus between all of my breaks at work I'm now getting about 45 minutes of sunshine and exercise everyday before I even get home. Don't get me wrong, I'm still down and actually got my heard stomped on a little today (stupid boys) but the difference is that I didn't cry, I didn't come home and go to sleep. I went out and enjoyed life instead! The anxiety is still very much there, but it wasn't as bad today. I'm having a little hope for the first time in a while. I am so grateful for all of the amazing advice and support I get from this forum. Thank you!!
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

Okay... I have a problem. I now realize that the Wellbutrin causes extreme insomnia! Which sucks because it is working. I only slept 4 hours last night, and nothing so far tonight. I have to be up in 3 hours... has anyone experienced this? Does it go away after a while?

Soulrunner is offline Member
    How long have you been taking it and when do you take it?
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

How long have you been taking it and when do you take it?
    I have been taking for a week. I take it early in the morning, about 7:00-7:30 am. I can tell its some kind of stimulant... I was acutely aware of sounds around me. I feel good on it except the insomnia. I had to call into work today though. I finally slept for a couple hours, but that's about it. Right now I can't decide if I should go to sleep or force myself to stay up and try to go to bed early. I emailed my doctor and am waiting to hear back from her. Ugh... of course the one thing that helps my mood is going to cause a problem, lol... go figure.

Soulrunner is offline Member
    Stick with it, can take a couple of weeks for the side effects to level out. It took two weeks for me, I am on something different though. I know it makes life hard when you can't get the sleep you need. You're doing great.

My cranial session yesterday was amazing. I hold emotion in my jaw and that makes the muscles very tight causing me teeth grinding and neck trouble. No headaches today. Still more work to be done though.
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

Stick with it, can take a couple of weeks for the side effects to level out. It took two weeks for me, I am on something different though. I know it makes life hard when you can't get the sleep you need. You're doing great.

My cranial session yesterday was amazing. I hold emotion in my jaw and that makes the muscles very tight causing me teeth grinding and neck trouble. No headaches today. Still more work to be done though.
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'm so glad I posted this thread... it's been really helpful. I do think the symptoms will even out. I might venture out and get some melatonin or just take a ton of benedryl tonight... I know that's not an ideal solution, but just to get through the next week or two.

I looked up the cranial sacral treatments, unfortunately the closest place is about 35 minutes away and closes at 6. I get out at 5 so I probably couldn't make it in time, but maybe I'll take a day off soon and go. It sounds nice though. Thanks again for everything, it's so nice of you to take the time to help

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Theanine Serene (supplement you can get on Amazon) really helped me get to sleep this summer when I was struggling with some insomnia (randomly, not drug-induced, so not sure if it would help in your case). It was very refreshing sleep!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Does that have 5-HTP? That makes me throw up for hours every time I have tried to take it. What else works? Valerian root?

Done with this medicine. Having worst panic attacks ever! Definitely a turn for the worse.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Amazon.com: Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora, 120 Tablets: Health & Personal Care
    No 5-HTP. You can see the ingredients in the pictures. Valerian root works too.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast