Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Things I saw and wish I hadn't... page 4

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    What I always see and wish I hadn't are dead skunks and possums with their guts strewn everywhere in the road. Saw a lot of deer like that driving cross country, somewhere in Montana or Idaho I think. It's gross and sad and I can't help but imagine the horror of it happening to me. In the case of deer, it's also quite a waste of meat.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 195 x 3

LisaLS is online now Senior Member
    Is it weird that I find cyst/pimple popping videos very gratifying? Especially if they eventually squeeze out all of the ooze.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2
    SW: 1/20/14- 212.4
    CW: 2/21/14- 202.6 (9.8 loss)
    Goal: Short term, get below 200 and get pregnant. Long term, get to 120-130
    Mini goal, get in to a size 12.

My boring uneventful journal for your viewing pleasure

GroketteInND is offline Junior Member
    Miley Cyrus' tongue.

Among other things.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLS View Post
    Is it weird that I find cyst/pimple popping videos very gratifying? Especially if they eventually squeeze out all of the ooze.
    the ooze nauseates me, but i could watch dry stuff like ear cleaning vids all day
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    What I found searching for pics depicting talking out of one's ass:

Pepsi flavored Cheetos:

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    totally NOT SAFE FOR WORK. OR for people under the age of 18. totally disgusting thing's I've seen thanks to the interwebz. I am not posting links. use your own google-fu skills. and don't say you weren't warned.

-blue waffle
    -lemon party
    -2girls1cup
    -1guy1jar
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    totally NOT SAFE FOR WORK. OR for people under the age of 18. totally disgusting thing's I've seen thanks to the interwebz. I am not posting links. use your own google-fu skills. and don't say you weren't warned.

-blue waffle
    -lemon party
    -2girls1cup
    -1guy1jar
    You are a sick sick man!
    Did not need to see that just as I sat down to eat my blueberry and brie omelette, with the melted brie and blueberry juice oozing out as I cut into it...
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    You are a sick sick man!
    Did not need to see that just as I sat down to eat my blueberry and brie omelette, with the melted brie and blueberry juice oozing out as I cut into it...
    Holy crap! I'm laughing so hard right now. You will never be able to eat that again without thinking of the blue waffle. Buon appetito!
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234