Thread: Hey, I'm new!! page

renee is offline Junior Member

Hey, I'm new!!

Primal Fuel
    So, to make a long story short, I've been a vegetarian for a year and 7 months, and I'm trying out primal eating because I feel like crap. My moods are crazy, I stay depressed, I have zero energy, and I can't sleep. I am anemic and struggling, eating crappy food. I also just completed my general exams in my PhD program, and now that life has calmed down a bit and I'm working on my dissertation, I'm running again. I run VERY slowly, but I try a few days per week.

I just devoured the Primal Blueprint book at Borders today, and I hope to find a good community here.

So, hey everybody!

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    hi,im new too
    good luck on your journey to greater health!

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Welcome both of you! You are in the exact place. This community is HUGE and continues to grow like no one will ever believe. Mark has done a superb job over the past few years and I am one that wishes to continue the growth to unbelievable heights.

There is a lot of information here at MDA. I personally enjoy reading every post on a daily basis and I am sure you will too.

Good luck on your primal journeys!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Pessimist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am fairly new on the boards as well!

Great to have you both here and I look forward to reading about your journey
    The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being proven right or pleasantly surprised.