Thread: Primal Journal (Primal Kas) page

Primal Kas is offline Member

Primal Journal (Primal Kas)

Primal Fuel
    I am VERY new to the Primal Lifestyle and decided to track my progress (and with your help) stay on track. My wife and I started this journey together and both hope to get healthier and more fit overall…

Day 1:

B: 2 Egg Muffins w/Spinach and a Mixed Berry Smoothie with Unsweetened Almond Milk

S: Almonds, Brazil Nuts and Cashews (oven roasted with coconut oil, fine sea salt & cracked black pepper

L: BAS with Carne Asada Meat Topping & Dressing (Olive Oil, Lime/Lemon Juice and Cracked Black Pepper)

S: Apple

D: Beef Stir fry w/Red Onions, Yellow Peppers, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Broccoli

Throughout the day I drink at least 3x32oz of water mixed with various fruits and/or veggies

--Exercise routine

Will start that next week (Day 8) to make sure my body adjusts to the eating…I did however do 3x25 push ups, 3x25 sit ups, 3x25 single arm curls. I do usually use my elliptical for 30-45mins 3 days/wk minimum and a weight training session 2-3 days/wk also (push up and sit up set are a daily regardless).

Any suggestions or recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Both my wife and I would love it.

Starting Weight: 225lbs
    Height: 5'10.5"
    Goal weight range: 185-195lbs
    Overall goal: better health

Day 2:

B: 2 Egg Muffins w/Spinach, a Mixed Berry Smoothie with Unsweetened Almond Milk and 1c Yerba Mate Tea

S: Almonds, Brazil Nuts and Cashews (oven roasted with coconut oil, fine sea salt & cracked black pepper

L: BAS with sliced Flank Steak & Lemon Juice and Black pepper

S: 2 Bananas

D: Baked Chicken w/Homemade Honey Mustard sauce and Spinach sauteed in butter and garlic

This doesn't seem as difficult as I thought it would be...I'm sure I will encounter bumps along the road, but I can't let those small bumps stop my progress.

--Exercise
    3x25 push ups, 3x25 sit ups and stair walking for 10mins

B: 2 Egg Muffins w/Spinach, Bacon, a Mixed Berry Smoothie with Unsweetened Almond Milk and 1c Yerba Mate Tea

L: Beef Stir fry w/Red Onions, Yellow Peppers, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Broccoli

D: 3 Eggs and 4 slices of bacon and Fresh Mixed Fruits

--Exercise

I think I'm gonna make a steak for my next dinner...gotta taste for a good seared rib-eye.

Day 4 :

B: 2 Egg Muffins w/Spinach, a Mixed Berry Smoothie with Unsweetened Almond Milk and 1c Yerba Mate Tea

L: Mixed Fruit Bowl

D: Rib Eye Seared in butter and garlic, 3 Eggs and a salad with Lemon/Lime Juice & Olive Oil.

--Exercise

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    After realizing that daily updates would be a bit much, I've decided to do it randomly.

So after my first week I feel GREAT and I'm down 7lbs from my start weight without even trying or any decent workout.

This work starts my workout since I see I don't feel sluggish with my lifestyle change...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app