Thread: Ashtray's leptin reset jorunal. page

AshtrayGirl is offline Junior Member

Ashtray's leptin reset journal.

Shop Now
    So, after weeks of lurking and wondering what to do with myself I've decided to register here and start my own Primal jorunal. I've been doing dr Kruse Leptin Reset protcol since 11th August, so today it's 2nd day of 3rd week for me. It's not that hard as I thought it would be, and I think I'm doing just fine (however sometimes I found myself eating whole small bar of 90% dark chocolate, but it's always a part of meal and once a week, so I've decided not to worry about it ).

Anyway, I'm 27 yo woman, mother of 3yo sweet baby boy, living in Poland. I've been gluten free since January 13, than switched to Primal at June 13, at the beginning it was for health issues, but soon after that it become more than that - simply the way of life. I'm working in the office, so good part of my days is sitting, but other part I'm spending very active - those who have children would understand I rarely use my car to get to work, I really enjoy my walk - it's 30 minutes one-way. I'm also huge fan of my bike - as my transport and also fun way of spending my free time.

I've decided to try Leptin Reset most for healing my gut (I'm having problems with bloating, stomach ache, gas etc), get rid of cravings and urge to snacking, and also to shed last few pounds. Let's get started then
    (I'm eating dairy, but wondering about doing whole30 on September)

Ok, let's go!

Week 3, Day 2
    Leptin Resistance goals:
    - Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 64gm
    - Breakfast w/i 30m of rising little over 30m
    - 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes, about 6
    - 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes
    - 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtime yes
    - no snacking yes
    - darkening the house at sunsetyes
    - exposure to morning sun yes
    - 100% primal diet yes
    - <50g carb per day maybe little over 50gm

Bkfst: crustless quiche (3eggs, Polish sausage, chicken thight, broccoli, mushrooms, cheese); 3oz curd cheese with some raspberries from my yard, 1 TB of CO.

Lunch: salad with romaine, zucchini, some onion, chicken breast fried in CO and olive oil.

Dinner
    : Polish sausage, pickled cucumber, handful of blueberries, 2 squares of 90% dark chocolate (must get rid of that).

Not bad I guess, little bloated suppose from damn curd cheese. No cheese tommorow for me, and let's see how it goes.
    Last edited by AshtrayGirl; 08-27-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    27 yo, 5'5", CW 130 lbs.
    Goal - >120 lbs, happy&healthy.

Sorry for my mistakes, English is not my first language

Week 3, Day 3
    Leptin Resistance goals:
    - Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 54gm
    - Breakfast w/i 30m of rising no, about an hour
    - 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes
    - 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtime
    - no snacking
    - darkening the house at sunset
    - 100% primal diet
    - <50g carb per day

Bkfst: crustless quiche (3eggs, Polish sausage, chicken thight, broccoli, mushrooms, cheese); coffee with 1TB CO and 1TB butter.

Lunch: salad with romaine, zucchini, pickled cucumber and baked pork chops with some homemade mayo.

Dinner: Probably smoked mackerel with some greens, must eat this fish before it's going to be bad

No bloating today, yay! Sleep was great last night, about 8 hours but woke up very restfull. Also noticed I was very warm and sweaty after today's bkfst, does that mean leptin reset is working?
    27 yo, 5'5", CW 130 lbs.

Week 3, Day 4
    Leptin Resistance goals:
    - Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, above 50g
    - Breakfast w/i 30m of rising about 45m
    - 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes
    - 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtime yes
    - no snacking yes
    - darkening the house at sunset not really
    - 100% primal diet yes
    - <50g carb per day yes

bkfs: 3 deviled eggs stuffed with tuna and homemade mayo, 4oz breakfast sausage, coffee with 1t CO and 1t butter.

lunch: chicken breast fried in CO, salad with lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber and olive oil; cup of fresh raspberries.

dinner: greek yogurt with unsweetened coconut flakes, few bites of sausage.

Weird. Today I was unable to finish my bkfs. There was half of egg and few bites of sausage left on my plate and I suddenly felt that I'm gonna puke if I took another bite. Yet another sign of leptin sensivity?
    27 yo, 5'5", CW 130 lbs.