Week 3, Day 3
Leptin Resistance goals:
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein yes, 54gm
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising no, about an hour
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch yes
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner yes
- 3.5+ hrs between Dinner and bedtime
- no snacking
- darkening the house at sunset
- exposure to morning sun yes
- 100% primal diet
- <50g carb per day
Bkfst: crustless quiche (3eggs, Polish sausage, chicken thight, broccoli, mushrooms, cheese); coffee with 1TB CO and 1TB butter.
Lunch: salad with romaine, zucchini, pickled cucumber and baked pork chops with some homemade mayo.
Dinner: Probably smoked mackerel with some greens, must eat this fish before it's going to be bad
No bloating today, yay! Sleep was great last night, about 8 hours but woke up very restfull. Also noticed I was very warm and sweaty after today's bkfst, does that mean leptin reset is working?