Thread: 30 will be my beginning, not my end. page

Batman is offline Junior Member

30 will be my beginning, not my end.

Hi,

I was reading an article in Men's Journal a few months ago that discussed the paleo lifestyle. I had never heard of it before but was interested enough to do some research. The more I discovered, the more I agreed with.

I have been reading the site daily for the past couple of months but hadn't even stumbled across the forum, hence me signing up now.

I moved to Wisconsin from the UK about 3 and a half years ago. I was about 24 lbs above my ideal weight when I moved. The change in diet, the switch to driving everywhere (in England I didn't even have a car) and settling into married life saw my weight rocket up to 48 lbs above my ideal weight. I'm turning 30 in a few short months and this symbolic milestone had started to scare me. I felt that I was already past my best and heading for the slow descent into middle age and the heart disease that runs rampant through my family.

After initially dabbling with elements of the primal diet, I committed to being 100% primal about 2 weeks ago, and I have already lost over 9 lbs without much effort.

Anyway, without blabbing on too much, I am seriously pumped up about the changes that are/will be happening to me and my mood has already taken a leap in the right direction. Seeing Mark looking that good, and being that active, at twice my age is such a huge inspiration. 30 doesn't hold the fear any more. The next 30 are going to rock

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Grok on, Batman You're lucky to find primal now.