Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Primal Miracle Cat page

CaliforniaGirl is offline Senior Member

The Primal Miracle Cat

Shop Now
    BaileyandPanda.jpg

Here is a picture of my cat, Bailey on the right. He is going to be 18 years old in October and has been on a Primal, low carb, grain-free diet for most of his life. I took him to the vet this week and he said that Bailey is in better health than any other cat his age that he has ever seen and that Bailey is a miracle cat and will probably live for several more years. I wanted to say that is just because of good food, but knew he wouldn't get it. So Primal works, even for pets.

Awww, he's awfully cute. I hope you have him for many more years.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome . My cat is 10 now and I've had her on a grain-free diet for the past year+. I am feeding her 1/2 raw and 1/2 (grain-free) canned food now. I don't have the means to do 100% raw and insure she's getting all the nutrients she needs, so I figured the wet food would help make up for that. She's very slowly shedding excess weight & has an excellent attitude & glossy coat.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    That's awesome . My cat is 10 now and I've had her on a grain-free diet for the past year+. I am feeding her 1/2 raw and 1/2 (grain-free) canned food now. I don't have the means to do 100% raw and insure she's getting all the nutrients she needs, so I figured the wet food would help make up for that. She's very slowly shedding excess weight & has an excellent attitude & glossy coat.
    Lol, you dont have the means to feed a cat 100% raw but you can afford canned food? Does not compute.

Real cute cat! Cant wait till i can get another fuzzball.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    OMG, he is adorable! Reminds me of the Pottinger cats!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

patski is offline Senior Member
    YAY KITTY!

My male cat, Harry had to go on vet food (canned) recently to get a handle on a urinary issue that has sprung up for the first time in years. But honestly, he's never looked better. Zoe our female eats grain-free pretty much.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Lol, you dont have the means to feed a cat 100% raw but you can afford canned food? Does not compute.

Real cute cat! Cant wait till i can get another fuzzball.
    I didn't mean money. I don't have a grinder, have not been able to set aside enough money for one, and don't have the patience to deal with the food prep. I've looked into it and read a lot about it, but the prep is not worth it to me. I tried switching her up to larger pieces of meat (instead of the partially ground chicken necks &backs I buy from Whole Foods), but she was too picky about it. Now I just mash it up with the canned food.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Here's a low-cab diet I can agree with. Your Bailey is aging very gracefully. Last year I switched my male cat to raw meat diet and he is doing great. I don't know exactly how old he is as he adopted us almost three years ago on the night of Halloween. The vet estimates him to be approx five years old.

KathyH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I didn't mean money. I don't have a grinder, have not been able to set aside enough money for one, and don't have the patience to deal with the food prep. I've looked into it and read a lot about it, but the prep is not worth it to me. I tried switching her up to larger pieces of meat (instead of the partially ground chicken necks &backs I buy from Whole Foods), but she was too picky about it. Now I just mash it up with the canned food.
    Why are you grinding the chicken necks? My cats are chewing the necks themselves. I just cut a neck in half and throw one to one cat and one to the other. That seem to enjoy chewing.

jasperb is offline Member
    Learn More
    Bailey no can has cheezburger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast