Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Becoming the Monster - The Saga of Superbeast page 3

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    Love your story, you are doing amazingly well despite the odds and temptation all around you. Go beast. and go bacon..........
    Last edited by Silvergirl; 09-28-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

"Devil's Chewtoy"! Hilarious! You're a hell of a writer, and I'm so excited to read your updates!

Superbeast is offline Member
    And I looked, and behold a paleo horse: and his name that sat on him was Grok, and Bacon followed with him. And power was given unto them over the healthy part of the earth, to fill with fat, and with protein, and with energy, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Eat like a Beast, feel like a Beast!
    Eat from a huge bag of processed junk... Well... You know.

"Jack Sprat could eat no fat... His wife could eat no lean..."

So Jack ate a conventional "Vegan" diet, ballooned up into a miserable monstrosity, and plopped over one day on the treadmill trying desperately to get fit. His wife, having gone Paleo, was smoking hot and looking DAMN good, and when she was ready to date again the guys were lined up at the door!

Gearing up for my massive self-improvement project, codenamed P365.

Been working on assembling the 'stats' that I will measure my progress against in 365 days, starting Black Friday... Height, Weight, BMI, yadda yadda... Also planning to up the ante in several other areas of life, like finances/job/debt elimination.

I'm hitting the wall like a mo-fo and gonna keep swingin', even if it is for no other reason than to see just how big a dent I can make in the damned thing! I figure that there's nothing (bad) to lose by dedicating myself to such an endeavor - Hell, it could be REVOLUTIONARY! I won't lie... I could use some MAJOR changes (not that I haven't changed tremendously thus far... I'm just being rather impatient.)

Fun Observation: As I get more Primal, the response I get from women gets more, well... "Primal" as well, and I LIKE IT. Hopefully P365 will kick life into high gear and get me even more positive female attention!

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    Gearing up for my massive self-improvement project, codenamed P365.

Been working on assembling the 'stats' that I will measure my progress against in 365 days, starting Black Friday... Height, Weight, BMI, yadda yadda... Also planning to up the ante in several other areas of life, like finances/job/debt elimination.

I'm hitting the wall like a mo-fo and gonna keep swingin', even if it is for no other reason than to see just how big a dent I can make in the damned thing! I figure that there's nothing (bad) to lose by dedicating myself to such an endeavor - Hell, it could be REVOLUTIONARY! I won't lie... I could use some MAJOR changes (not that I haven't changed tremendously thus far... I'm just being rather impatient.)

Fun Observation: As I get more Primal, the response I get from women gets more, well... "Primal" as well, and I LIKE IT. Hopefully P365 will kick life into high gear and get me even more positive female attention!
    BMI sucks. "Penalizes" the athletic for their dense muscle tissue. I'm "overweight" according to BMI, and I don't think anyone would accuse me of being overweight for health or aesthetic reasons. BMI is only useful for comparing populations, not individuals. I vote you use any metric other than BMI. Personally, I like waist-to-neck ratio. Get that to figure close to 2 and you're on your way.
    The Champagne of Beards

Good point Rich! I'm just kind of morbidly curious as to what the BMI changes will be vs. changes that will come from P365...

Waist-to-Neck Ratio sounds like something to add to the 'stats' too! Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh for the love of f***...

"Add some red kidney beans" she said... "Beans are a super food" she said... "I like beans in my chili" she said... GAH!
    I did the 'right thing' and added the godforsaken things to my wonderful chili... for her... and I have been in AGONY all day (and NO, it's not in the way you'd think!)... We're talking stomach-tied-in-a-knot-rolling-in-agony-capital-A *Agony*, and I KNOW it's because of those godforsaken beans... Everything else was spot-on Primal.

Oh yeah, and OF COURSE she's 'off her food because she feels sick' now, so chili is "unappealing to her"... Wonderful. *I* get to eat ALL of the chili that is twisting my intestines up now because I can't really afford to dump it and start over... Funny how ICE CREAM and GRANOLA (birdseed) IN F***ING HYPERSWEETENED YOGURT isn't technically 'food' so it's all good (she's still eating that stuff even though she's on death's doorstep, or whatever).

What was the f***ing point? Why did I give a damn about what she wanted? That has to stop, and NOW. My next batch will have BACON and enough Hellfire to make Satan reach for the Aquafina, and she can eat a toad fried in Canola oil for all I care. Yeah, I guess I love her or something...

Need to find some Primal Pretties and cuddle up next to a fire with a mastodon on a spit or something... Maybe find a nice Primal connection, look each other in the eyes in the fire light, and decide right then and there to make some hot, steamy... Um... Chili. Without the beans.
    Last edited by Superbeast; 11-23-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Not fatty enough

AutumnTiger is online now Senior Member
    Err next time maybe just remove your portion of the meat before adding the beans? Simples

I love how we all love a good codeword for our projects too. Do we get monthly updates? Sounds really interesting

Current: 16-Nov-14 14.8 (204lbs) | GW = 138lbs

Whole 30: Sat 7th June 2014 to Sun 6th July lost 14lbs; low of 14.12

Paleo Start: 16-Nov-13 at 234lbs | 22-Feb-14 = 219lbs dropped into cruise maintenance mode
    Previously: 2-Jan-13 to 17-Jul-13 lost 37lbs with WW

Knock me down, I'll get right back up again, come back stronger than a powered-up Pacman - Kaiser Chiefs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I can do monthly updates, for sure

I did take a bit out before adding the demon beans to the mix... Just not enough, apparently. Next batch is gonna be pure Heaven, bean-free, and all for ME.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast