Thread: 48 hour fast page

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member

48 hour fast

Primal Fuel
    I haven't been eating so well these past few weeks or so, having on again off again days. The better half started a job at a Sheetz gas station, which serves Siren calls for food, and sometimes I capitulate. Stupid manipulative ingredients. I swear the "deodorizing" process is actually geared towards making seed oil into airbourne mind control substances...

Anyways, to start myself back on track I am beginning a 48 hour fast beginning Midnight this Friday/Saturday. Anyone interested in joining me may, I know this kind of thing comes about every so often on the forums.

I just plan to drink a lot of tea.

M.

So I made it 66 hours before I decided enough was enough. I broke fast with same salami and parmigiano. Probably under 500 cals and probably sitting at like ten carbs, so might have a piece of fruit or something.

M.

gfresh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    So I made it 66 hours before I decided enough was enough. I broke fast with same salami and parmigiano. Probably under 500 cals and probably sitting at like ten carbs, so might have a piece of fruit or something.

M.

Hey man, just be sure to eat enough water! Any reason you aren't going with something a little fresher and going with all the processed foods?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Money. Got f'd over by my roomates right as I was planning a move, so these last two months have been hell.

M.