Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's for breakfast!? page 3

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Usually I don't eat breakfast but yesterday I had chai tea with extra cinnamon, egg yolk, and kerrygold and today I am having grassfed beef neck bone broth.

Journal: www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread87464.html
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I did a brutal workout yesterday (90 burpees, 90- 155lb deadlifts), so I had a protein shake with a ton of protein in it- strawberries, banana, whey powder, greek yogurt, coconut milk and a bit of peanut butter. LOL, 70 grams of protein. Not primal, not gourmet, but completely appreciated by my muscles.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Nowt. Hopefully eating some of my own body fat. I can't face breakfast now unless it is brunch because I've been doing IF for a while. But boiled eggs with some soda bread for a treat would be good.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Just ate breakfast:

Handful of spinach and baby greens, half an avocado, half an onion, mushrooms, handful of walnuts, 6-8 ounces of smoked pulled pork, 12 month aged cheddar shredded over top, bunch of olive oil (4+ tablespoons?) and some balsamic vinegar with garlic salt, pepper, Italian seasoning. Water to drink.

Truly excellent. Gonna go do some deadlifts and sprints in a couple hours, then have me some craft beer and some steak with roasted squash and maybe a piece of fruit. How can you complain about eating like a king?

Sefton is offline Member
    Two crab cakes, chantrelle mushrooms, green onions - mushed cakes up and swirled in butter until almost brown.

SteveRB is offline Junior Member
    Yellowfin tuna, cucumber, and green leaf lettuce salad. Iced tea.

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    4 scrambled eggs, 2 slices thick cut bacon, 1 honeycrisp apple

Basically the same thing I eat for breakfast every morning. My favorite meal of the day.
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

GiGiEats is offline Banned
    I actually do not eat breakfast. This started ever since I was diagnosed with an egg allergy, after eating eggs for breakfast DAILY!!! FML! Now I eat squid, but around 10 or 11 am, or I will eat chicken, or grass-fed red meat burgers!

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I haven't eaten a legit breakfast (before say, 11am) in about 2 years....I do make breakfast food later in the day though often, as a real "fast breaker". I go through about 30 eggs a week though
    "Man is born free.....but everywhere he is in chains."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123