Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's for breakfast!? page 3

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Usually I don't eat breakfast but yesterday I had chai tea with extra cinnamon, egg yolk, and kerrygold and today I am having grassfed beef neck bone broth.

Journal: www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread87464.html
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I did a brutal workout yesterday (90 burpees, 90- 155lb deadlifts), so I had a protein shake with a ton of protein in it- strawberries, banana, whey powder, greek yogurt, coconut milk and a bit of peanut butter. LOL, 70 grams of protein. Not primal, not gourmet, but completely appreciated by my muscles.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Nowt. Hopefully eating some of my own body fat. I can't face breakfast now unless it is brunch because I've been doing IF for a while. But boiled eggs with some soda bread for a treat would be good.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Just ate breakfast:

Handful of spinach and baby greens, half an avocado, half an onion, mushrooms, handful of walnuts, 6-8 ounces of smoked pulled pork, 12 month aged cheddar shredded over top, bunch of olive oil (4+ tablespoons?) and some balsamic vinegar with garlic salt, pepper, Italian seasoning. Water to drink.

Truly excellent. Gonna go do some deadlifts and sprints in a couple hours, then have me some craft beer and some steak with roasted squash and maybe a piece of fruit. How can you complain about eating like a king?

Sefton is offline Member
    Two crab cakes, chantrelle mushrooms, green onions - mushed cakes up and swirled in butter until almost brown.

SteveRB is offline Junior Member
    Yellowfin tuna, cucumber, and green leaf lettuce salad. Iced tea.

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    4 scrambled eggs, 2 slices thick cut bacon, 1 honeycrisp apple

Basically the same thing I eat for breakfast every morning. My favorite meal of the day.
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    I actually do not eat breakfast. This started ever since I was diagnosed with an egg allergy, after eating eggs for breakfast DAILY!!! FML! Now I eat squid, but around 10 or 11 am, or I will eat chicken, or grass-fed red meat burgers!

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    I haven't eaten a legit breakfast (before say, 11am) in about 2 years....I do make breakfast food later in the day though often, as a real "fast breaker". I go through about 30 eggs a week though
    "They now look to a single and splendid government of an aristocracy, founded on banking institutions, and moneyed incorporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures, commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry." - Thomas Jefferson, 1826

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123