Thread: Carribean curry goat recipes page

Ryancarter1986 is offline Senior Member

Carribean curry goat recipes

Shop Now
    Ok so I'm looking for a really good authentic curry goat / carribean style that you have done with good experience.

I have cooked river cottage / hugh ... etc .. version before and was good but want 2 see what else out there

From London England UK

Misabi is offline Senior Member

Re: Carribean curry goat recipes

AMy brother in law is from Trinidad and a great cook, he even used to make and sell his own spice mixes, sauces, etc.

I'll hit him up for some recipes and post them here.

If you haven't tried them there are also great goat curries from Malaysia and Goa too. Though they ate often called "Mutton" curries, especially in Malaysia.

Actually, there's a really good Malaysian slow cooked curried stew on my journal. It's supposed to be beef and beef tendons, but it's just as good with lamb, Mutton or goat
    Last edited by Misabi; 08-21-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

thriveful is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
    Ok so I'm looking for a really good authentic curry goat / carribean style that you have done with good experience.

I have cooked river cottage / hugh ... etc .. version before and was good but want 2 see what else out there

From London England UK
    Need t find me some well priced goat. I live almost next door to the original River Cottage house, can send you a pic for inspiration :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Ryancarter1986 is offline Senior Member
    I've found this lady who sells goat meat from as a side business from her dairy business. But she's based in Kent & does london farmer markets so no good 4 u

From London England UK