Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man boobs..... Please help.... page

kiwigolfer39 is offline Member

Man boobs..... Please help....

Primal Fuel
    Ok I need your help with a difficult man problem.

I've got man boobs 😔.

My legs are all muscle but from my waist to my neck it's all not good. Now I have lost 4 kg in my first week of being primal but would really love to get rid of my embarrassing chest. I know that keep losing weight is gonna work but does anyone know of any exercises and sets reps etc to expedite my problem.

Thanks in advance and ps don't tell anyone!! Thanks

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    you can't spot-reduce fat, just keep losing and they'll go

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    While that is correct, having more muscle will change how it looks. Are you currently following a weightlifting routine?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

FrenchFry is online now Senior Member
    I am not really a pro in all this, but I would suggest that you move your upper body in demanding workouts such as push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, fast swimming, even axe-handling if you like splitting logs. I know there is this guy who created an easy to follow WO program based on handling a sledge hammer stuffed in a towel - I just don't remember the exact name of that stuff.

What I mean is that to reverse your boobs into a good looking chest, you have to reverse the hormonal balance (more testosterone than estrogen) and for that, red meat and heavy weight lifting (could be body weight) would bring you there. I think ...

EDIT: you can try the barstarzz program for increasing the number of pull-ups (see How To Do More Pull Ups Program (Increase Your Reps!!) - YouTube). The morning routine is push-ups, 3 reps each tuntil failure, and 5mn rest in-between. The reason as far as I understand it is that push-ups are the opposite of pull-ups and would prevent injuries if you were only doing pull-ups (I guess the opposite is true). The side-effect of push-ups is a better looking chest.
    Last edited by FrenchFry; 08-21-2013 at 02:51 AM.

kiwigolfer39 is offline Member
    Thanks.... I'm not doing any weights currently and am not a member of a gym....

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    get some lifting in, even just body weight stuff.

muscle burns calories and will help change your shape

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigolfer39 View Post
    Thanks.... I'm not doing any weights currently and am not a member of a gym....
    Hey kiwigolfer39, you don't need a gym membership if that's not your thing. You can workout well enough at home, at a park, school/kid's playground or beach with just bodyweight exercises.

If you have a smart phone (iPhone or Android) or an ipad, I highly recommend that you pay a few dollars to buy the "you are your own gym" app. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket to show you simple workouts to do at home, starting from very basic up to advanced and tracking your progress for you.

Another good alternative is the free Primal Blueprint Fitness ebook from the mda blog (download from here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/subsc...#axzz2cbHn96qe)

Your "moobs" will most likely go as you lose body fat and increase muscle, but reducing estrogen (whether from plants or chemicals in your diet, or pseudo estrogens such as the various parabens often found in skin products, shampoo, etc.) and increasing testosterone levels may also help.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/0...one-naturally/
    Last edited by Misabi; 08-21-2013 at 04:22 AM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

FlyingPig is offline Senior Member
    Be patient and consistent and they will go. It's a marathon, not a sprint. I lost mine just by being primal for over a year and working with kettlebells from home, no gym needed.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    If you're eating primal and getting the prescribed exercise, i.e. this is now a way of life instead of a quick fix the moobs should clear up on their own. Just have to be patient, count progress in months instead of weeks.

Grizz is offline Banned
    French Fry is correct. You have a hormonal imbalance.

The MAJOR reason for this is iodine deficiency. Your thyroid & testes are responsible for generating testosterone. Restore your male hormone balance with the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol:
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

You should also focus on balancing your urine pH level so your body will absorb the iodine:
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-PH-Levels
    The thyroid has problems functioning in an acidic body, and can contribute to hormonal imbalance.

One additional procedure suggested by this man:
    SPLASH... some IODINE on your Testosterones! at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1955837)
    I suggest diluting Lugols 2% 50/50 with water.

More links on this subject:
    Banishing Man Boobs With No Drugs or Surgery

Iodine deficiency slows thyroid and increases estrogen, leading to an increase in both fat and water retention.

Symptoms of iodine deficiency may include hypothyroidism, goiter, fibrocystic breast tissue, cellulite, gynaecomastia (man boobs / moobs), weight gain, fluid retention, reduced circulation and sensitivity to cold, poor quality and dry hair, skin and nail integrity. Iodine Status and Body Shape
    MUCH MORE on this subject: Google "Moobs Iodine"

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-21-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast