Thread: Good Morning! page

Moabgirl is offline Junior Member

Red face Good Morning!

Shop Now
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say how happy I am to have been introduced to this site.

For those that are interested, here is an abbreviated version of my story:

This will start as most do with "I have been heavy my whole life". While that may be true, I was never as heavy as I viewed myself... until now. I started this journey two weeks ago at 315.1lbs today, at my two week mark, I am at 301.8. Now, I am smart enough to realize that I have lost some water weight but I don't believe 14lbs is all water. I suppose it's possible but I highly doubt it. All of that being said, this is the easiest thing I have ever done! I'm not starving, the food is amazing and, while I was sick for a few days at the beginning, I feel AWESOME! I have also made the decision that since I have so far to go, I will also incorporate IF (started yesterday) into my routine. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and seeing the changes that happen to me. I am excited and feel good about this new lifestyle. It doesn't feel like a diet and I am just absolutely thrilled about everything!

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    Hello Moabgirl!

How lucky you are to live in Moab! We lived in Logan for 8 years and took regular vacations to moab. All that beauty and space and the brilliant stars at night. I will miss spending time there now that we live in Colorado.

Like you, I am feeling awesome with the new lifestyle. I have only been on it for 3 days, but so far I am feeling really good. It is nice to not be eating every 2-3 hours and all those carbs. I have not had any cravings, or even feeling much like eating. Like you, I plan to incorporate IF. I look forward to some weight loss, and more energy for sure.

Hope you continue to have a fantastic journey.
    Kris
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    I thought this was going to be about the exercise. But anyway, welcome and good luck!