Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasms page

wiltondeportes Guest

Orgasms

Primal Fuel
    We've discussed everything else, right?

Put me in the looney bin, but I think I just had a thought orgasm.

Now, there is this: Orgasm Just by Thinking: Is it Medically Possible? - HealthPop - CBS News

But I'm referring to nothing of sexual origin. I just started thinking about everything at once, like Bruce Willis does at the end of Armageddon, my eyes twitched like crazy underneath my eyelids, and it was pure euphoria.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I recommend you give it a shot. The only thing is that you actually have to learn a lot of things for it to work, I think. You have to assemble stuff the way a computer would, and then your brain shoots it back out at you computer style (like when you're loading a program and the taskbar keeps changing to new tasks).

See you over the cuckoo's nest.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Now. Isn't this better than fighting about Ray Peat?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    This is what wet dreams are, probably, but it's definitely harder to do if you're male.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Greenbeast is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    This is what wet dreams are, probably, but it's definitely harder to do if you're male.
    indeed, if only we could access that imagination during waking hours (and not just for sexual gratification)

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Wet dreams? No, that's all about sex. Like I said, there was no sexual component to this. I felt synapses shooting off like fireworks in my brain, like you might get during an orgasm. Same result but different strategy.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Wet dreams? No, that's all about sex. Like I said, there was no sexual component to this. I felt synapses shooting off like fireworks in my brain, like you might get during an orgasm. Same result but different strategy.
    Electroshock therapy can cure that. Did you have to change your manpanties?

otzi Guest
    It's called: Smoking Pot

DoraV is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Electroshock therapy can cure that. Did you have to change your manpanties?
    This made me laugh so hard, I love your sense of humor. Add me to your long list of lady admirers.
    F 43 5'5"
    SW 177
    CW 152
    GW 136

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoraV View Post
    This made me laugh so hard, I love your sense of humor. Add me to your long list of lady admirers.
    Great news. A hottie who can't resist clicking on a thread called "orgasms" goes straight to the top of the list.

wiltondeportes Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by dorav View Post
    this made me laugh so hard, i love your sense of humor. Add me to your long list of lady admirers.
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast