Thread: Update after 1 week....amazing!! page

kiwigolfer39 is offline Member

Update after 1 week....amazing!!

Shop Now
    Hi all,

I have just completed my 1st week and it has been amazing!!

I've been keeping an eye on my weight and tonight I did my weekly weigh in at home. (results below).

I love the fact that I don't feel hungry like I used to. There's no burning desire to eat. I enjoy the food I eat and am enjoying reading and listening to everyone's journey. As well as some fantastic recipes!!

At the weekend I took my wife out we had Chinese. It was lovely. Peking duck and yes I had some pancakes. The next day a lovely prawn and avocado salad with a chilli dressing. It was delicious.

I have done no exercise at all. My wife thinks I eat too much.

In the last 7 days I have lost 4.1kg that's 9 pounds and I feel great!!

I know weigh 84.8 kg and am on my way......

Next week I am thinking of adding some exercise into it to try and keep weigh loss going.....

Thanks again to all you that have helped make my first week so awesome!!

Mark

Soulrunner is offline Member
    Well done Mark, sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome. Great job. There's a Kiwi-mainly thread that you might be interested in
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

kiwigolfer39 is offline Member
    Cheers all

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Kiwigolfer that's great results so far, welcome and well done. HEre's to another great week

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Good on ya Mark.
    Adding some movement/activity probably wouldn't hurt if you aren't already very active or do a physical job.

If it's been a while since you've done any kind of physical activity you might want to stay slowly, just adding a short walk each day can make all the difference. Then increase it from there, ideally I think if you can be walking for a couple of hours or more per week your in the right track.

If you're going to start bodyweight exercises or lifting weights, start with the basics and concentrate on getting the form right over knocking out the reps or lifting as heavy add possible. Id also suggest you start off with only 2 workouts a week for a few weeks to rear back into it if it's been a while.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

lauri-b is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear you are feeling great! I am just 5 days in myself and I am LOVING it! I think adding in a little exercise is a great idea, even if it is just walking every little bit helps!