Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: How do you know if you should break up with someone? page 7

  1. #61
    diene's Avatar
    diene is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeastern U.S.
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    I think you will also be amazed at how light you'll feel once you have accepted it. You'll start to get excited about going back to CA and you'll feel guilty about that excitement, but hold onto the little thrill you get when thinking about going to a place that makes you happy. That will help with the next month and also when you're headed out to start your new life. You don't realize how heavy it is, carrying the load of a relationship that doesn't make you happy, until you're not carrying it any longer.

    I get sad thinking about hubby moving out, but now I'm also kinda excited about things I can do and plan for when I'm free.
    I'm looking forward to that.

    I'll probably start packing this weekend if I get some time alone at home. I don't really feel comfortable packing in front of him--I don't know, seems kind of cruel.

  2. #62
    Mr. Anthony's Avatar
    Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    I'm looking forward to that.

    I'll probably start packing this weekend if I get some time alone at home. I don't really feel comfortable packing in front of him--I don't know, seems kind of cruel.
    Nah; cruel would be swinging by Colorado on the way to CA to do a bunch of hiking and hot tubbing, and putting it all on Facebook.

    Sent via F-22 Raptor

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Nah; cruel would be swinging by Colorado on the way to CA to do a bunch of hiking and hot tubbing, and putting it all on Facebook.

    Sent via F-22 Raptor
    i don't know what y'all heard about me... i'm a motherf'ing P.I.M.P...

  4. #64
    diene's Avatar
    diene is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeastern U.S.
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Nah; cruel would be swinging by Colorado on the way to CA to do a bunch of hiking and hot tubbing, and putting it all on Facebook.

    Sent via F-22 Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    i don't know what y'all heard about me... i'm a motherf'ing P.I.M.P...
    Lol!

    So update: Last night, I was on the phone with a friend from college. He's a public defender in CA, and I was asking him for career advice. We were on the phone for a while, but so what, you know. Anyway, after a while, my bf came upstairs and started bothering me. He got right in my face and tried to distract me from the phone conversation. He always does this when I'm on the phone with friends. I mean, just how psycho and immature is that? And this is after I already told him that I'm moving to CA so I've practically broken up with him already.

    Well, I guess it was a good thing cuz it just reminded me of why I need to get away from him. (And to think that I was feeling bad/sad about breaking up!)

  5. #65
    Mr. Anthony's Avatar
    Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,729
    It's better to lose a lover than to love a loser.

    Sent via F-22 Raptor

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Lol!

    So update: Last night, I was on the phone with a friend from college. He's a public defender in CA, and I was asking him for career advice. We were on the phone for a while, but so what, you know. Anyway, after a while, my bf came upstairs and started bothering me. He got right in my face and tried to distract me from the phone conversation. He always does this when I'm on the phone with friends. I mean, just how psycho and immature is that? And this is after I already told him that I'm moving to CA so I've practically broken up with him already.

    Well, I guess it was a good thing cuz it just reminded me of why I need to get away from him. (And to think that I was feeling bad/sad about breaking up!)
    sounds super insecure. how old are you guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    It's better to lose a lover than to love a loser.

    Sent via F-22 Raptor
    sage advice

  7. #67
    diene's Avatar
    diene is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeastern U.S.
    Posts
    1,659
    I'm 31, and he's 42.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    I'm 31, and he's 42.
    aha.. insecure older man syndrome. sucks for him

  9. #69
    PBNewby's Avatar
    PBNewby is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Do you think his control issues can be fixed?
    Only by him, and only if he wants to.
    Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

    "I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug



  10. #70
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,443
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by PBNewby View Post
    Only by him, and only if he wants to.
    yeah, and he'll only want to if there are consequences to his actions. like his younger girlfriend leaving him and moving back to california.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •