Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what do you do for a living? page 19

Reindeer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Student, and I'm lucky enough to live in a country where we actually get paid to go to school Doesn't cut my expenses though, so I freelance as a digital artist at the side.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I train doctors to do disability medical examinations, as well as proofread their reports.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post
    Student, and I'm lucky enough to live in a country where we actually get paid to go to school Doesn't cut my expenses though, so I freelance as a digital artist at the side.
    Norway?

M.

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    Was a CNA for years, now I work at TRANE as an assembly tech....we get breaks, a regular lunch time and the work is fun.

Best part is I am walking, going up and down ladders, dozens of squats and lifting heavy things all day long. I can even do some exercises lifting a container of bolts, or containers of heavy things and add to a normal daily workout. I have more muscles than when I was working out with weights. It's awesome!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Massage Therapist.

I am thinking of trying the medical coding thing as a part time from home gig. Full time for a MT is considered about 3 to 4 one hour long massages a day because it takes a lot out of you. I know you can't work from home right away with the coding and have to work in an office first, but I guess sitting all day for a few months wont kill me. I will hate it though.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm a muse.
    LOVE THIS!

Me - SAHM of four. Homeschooling three, as one is multiply-disabled/special-needs and goes to a school just for kids like her. The homeschooling side means that I am continually deprogramming myself of what public school and popular culture indoctrinated, as well as learning wonderful stuff that public school could not or would not teach. The special-needs side means that I get to learn almost enough to nearly be able to sit for a medical cert of some kind once this kid has reached adulthood.

Previous life - "wire room" for a big brokerage company that no longer exists.
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 11-22-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Crabcakes, I'm the mom of a special needs kid, too. I'm convinced there will be a special place in heaven for us when we get there...

KimchiNinja is online now Senior Member
    Venture capital, investing in Asia.

dazygyrl is offline Member
    i'm an RN by trade, but haven't worked since before i had my 4th baby 9 years ago. keep my license current tho. NEVER wan tot have to take that test again!!

mostly i have been a stay at home mom to 4 kids (all are in school now). over the past 11-12 years i have taken my hobby and turned it into a business. i have created my own line of bath and body products. i sell online and have several wholesale retailers who buy my products.

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Slave!!!

Seriously I'm a SHEQ assistant. Meaning that I have to do all the boring jobs the Safety-Health-Evironment and Quality Manager doesn't want to do or doesn't have the patience to do
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast