Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what do you do for a living?

Shop Now
    Student, and I'm lucky enough to live in a country where we actually get paid to go to school Doesn't cut my expenses though, so I freelance as a digital artist at the side.

I train doctors to do disability medical examinations, as well as proofread their reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post
    Student, and I'm lucky enough to live in a country where we actually get paid to go to school Doesn't cut my expenses though, so I freelance as a digital artist at the side.
    Norway?

M.

Was a CNA for years, now I work at TRANE as an assembly tech....we get breaks, a regular lunch time and the work is fun.

Best part is I am walking, going up and down ladders, dozens of squats and lifting heavy things all day long. I can even do some exercises lifting a container of bolts, or containers of heavy things and add to a normal daily workout. I have more muscles than when I was working out with weights. It's awesome!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Massage Therapist.

I am thinking of trying the medical coding thing as a part time from home gig. Full time for a MT is considered about 3 to 4 one hour long massages a day because it takes a lot out of you. I know you can't work from home right away with the coding and have to work in an office first, but I guess sitting all day for a few months wont kill me. I will hate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm a muse.
    LOVE THIS!

Me - SAHM of four. Homeschooling three, as one is multiply-disabled/special-needs and goes to a school just for kids like her. The homeschooling side means that I am continually deprogramming myself of what public school and popular culture indoctrinated, as well as learning wonderful stuff that public school could not or would not teach. The special-needs side means that I get to learn almost enough to nearly be able to sit for a medical cert of some kind once this kid has reached adulthood.

Previous life - "wire room" for a big brokerage company that no longer exists.
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 11-22-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Crabcakes, I'm the mom of a special needs kid, too. I'm convinced there will be a special place in heaven for us when we get there...

Venture capital, investing in Asia.

i'm an RN by trade, but haven't worked since before i had my 4th baby 9 years ago. keep my license current tho. NEVER wan tot have to take that test again!!

mostly i have been a stay at home mom to 4 kids (all are in school now). over the past 11-12 years i have taken my hobby and turned it into a business. i have created my own line of bath and body products. i sell online and have several wholesale retailers who buy my products.

Shop Now
    Slave!!!

Seriously I'm a SHEQ assistant. Meaning that I have to do all the boring jobs the Safety-Health-Evironment and Quality Manager doesn't want to do or doesn't have the patience to do
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!