Thread: A moderate copper deficiency may make moderate fructose intake dangerous page

peril is offline Senior Member

A moderate copper deficiency may make moderate fructose intake dangerous

Primal Fuel
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    But there is this: Dietary fructose or starch: effects on copper... [Am J Clin Nutr. 1989] - PubMed - NCBI

Though, I also have seen that fructose decreases the activity of the copper enzyme superoxide dismutase, so, I need to research more. Eating liver, oysters, and chocolate is always good anyway.
    nihil

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Copper is one of those things I just can't nail down. For every person saying how easy it is to get too much, there is another person saying we need more!

I guess adding in liver, oysters, and chocolate does seem like a pretty safe bet though.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We could all just start swallowing pennies. Copper AND zinc! Score!

M.