Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Moluv Journal page

moluv is offline Senior Member

Moluv Journal

Shop Now
    So I'm coming off of 7 months straight of Whole 30's and whole30 inspired eating, with reintros, some more scientific and controlled than others and then just a month of vacations and the mindset of "I want to eat what I want" which inevitably led me back to grains which I had avoided for 7 months straight. Prior to that I'd also avoided gluten for about 4 months. I was feeling really great off of grains (I don't have significant issues with other things like legumes or dairy or soy sauce) but here's the thing. I thought avoiding grains and eating clean for that length of time was going to result in me being as skinny as I was a decade ago when I was a hard partying vegan. The unhealthiest and least stable I've ever been be damned I was a size 4. I really thought I'd be a 4 again, but no, my body did lose the bloat and my belly was flatterr, skin clearer, happier and healthier in every measurable way but still hangin out at a size 8-10 (I'm 34 with two kids, the mombod was gonna get me sooner or later I suppose). Anyways, because I didn't get as skinny as I wanted I started questioning whether it was worth all the work and missing out on yummy tasting comfort foods. So I decided to reintro grains this month and it is a disaster. I immediately swelled out. I mean, 5 months pregnant looking. I'm spaced out, short tempered and tired. I'm smoking pot (my old go-to pick me up) to get some fake energy to get through all the things I have to do in the day. Well that of course drains my energy even further. So grain reintro started out looking like fun, but ended me up in the exact same place I started before w30. I don't want to do w30 anymore because I can't do it long term and I feel primal will give me the proper balance of leniency and rules. So here goes, today shall be my last day of eating grains and legumes and sugar.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    You can do it!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist2 View Post
    You can do it!
    Thank you! Glad to be back on track and know I didn't get too far off it in the first place. 🙏

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Hi Michelle. It's Susan W from W30 land. Calee is here too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Hi Michelle. It's Susan W from W30 land. Calee is here too.

No kidding, that terse tone of yours is unmistakeable.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    No kidding, that terse tone of yours is unmistakeable.
    Wow..excuse me?

Wow..excuse me?

Well let's see, the last comment you made to me at w30 was "fuck that" in regards to my openness regarding eating insects. And I saw several oceangrl posts on here that made me think "sounds like Susan". For more ideas you could read back through any of your thousands of posts on this forum or w30.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Well let's see, the last comment you made to me at w30 was "fuck that" in regards to my openness regarding eating insects. And I saw several oceangrl posts on here that made me think "sounds like Susan". For more ideas you could read back through any of your thousands of posts on this forum or w30.
    Whaat? I have not ever used the f-bomb on W30. My account was hacked. Robin, Tom and Matt the tec guy were aware and it was fixed but I was not aware of that comment. Just for the record..I have eaten fried crickets and liked them.

Anyway..I will disengage now.

Whaat? I have not ever used the f-bomb on W30. My account was hacked. Robin, Tom and Matt the tec guy were aware and it was fixed but I was not aware of that comment. Just for the record..I have eaten fried crickets and liked them.

Anyway..I will disengage now.

Actually, you DID say "fuck that" (or your "hacker") which is what prompted the later poster to say "Susan I've never seen you use profanity before". Did the hacker go back and change it "frick that" or did you? Still doesn't explain all the other terse posts of yours on here! You rubbed me the wrong way on w30 and I held my tongue, but finding you on here- which already appears to be a forum full of rude jerks- I have no reason to try to be polite.

No I did not say that. I don't use profanity on forums which is why Sharon said what she said. I also did not change the word to frick as I was not even aware of the post. Thanks for the police work though. You have your work cut out for you on this site. Odd hobby. Over and out.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast