turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Perk of being a guy I guess, I can twitch mine and they're only small
    I have seen girls twitch them perfectly in tempo to music

Jealoussss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post

I still can't twitch my boobs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    That's OK. That can be someone else's job. :-D

Sent via F -22 Raptor

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Must be all my manly manliness exuding through my posts that through you off
    Yes well your ogling is that much more flattering given this new piece of information.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    moluv and Turquoise: I think you guys must have heavy bones. Seriosuly - you dont look much different to me and I'm 5'8, 133.4 lbs (whoop ) But I have puny muscles, and a fairly light frame.

Also Turquise: how quickly did you regain teh weight you lost after being zero carb? What I've noticed with the Peat woe is that the weight gain is gradual, but seems to be staying off, no matter how much I eat.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

You mean relose?

I have lost only about 4 lbs but then again I am more focused on building muscle right now. I know I can cut easily with s&e so if I am ever desperate I will just go back to that for a week or 2.

I love this higher carb woe! Way better mood and sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

And yeah, I've got big bones and pretty big muscles. Also big appetite. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'm 5'8, 133.4 lbs (whoop ) But I have puny muscles, and a fairly light frame.
    Better not cross me or turquoise then we can totally kick your tiny ass.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    ............just for the record girls...........Misabi is ours.......... So hands OFF, and I am short, fat, with big MFAs, but we can always settle any arguments with an arm wrestle !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Better not cross me or turquoise then we can totally kick your tiny ass.
    You would definitely kick my not-so-tiny ass... I'm pretty sure there are 14 year old girls who could I did increase my DL to 40kgs though - applause?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Went to a cool website that figures out your calorie and ideal macro split (IIFYM.com I think, google it) and was surprised by the results. It seems as though my maintenance cals are much higher than I thought, and weight loss cals aren't nearly as low as I have always aimed for- HENCE ALL THE FAILURE.

I thought I had to stay sub-1600 to lose weight when actually 1600 is the min for basic bodily functions- no wonder I go into full blown stress response mode on those cals. Another factor in this is that before I was adopted at 2 I was undernourished and I think subconsciously any starvy feelings triggers a deep and longstanding terror in me. Makes me sad to think I willfully torment my psyche in this way. I am grateful to have resources to never have to be underfed again and sure as hell won't be doing it on purpose again.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast