Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Moluv Journal page 18

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    But you 2 and some other cool gals are the reason I love this forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I totally feel you lady. After more than a year of posting, last week I suddenly started to find MDA repellent. I miss reading updates from you guys, but I'm definitely going to be around less.

On the upside: I cant get over how much extra time I have since I stopped checking in!!! Guess I've learnt what I needed to know about health, and now it's time to move my energies back to art
    Yep. All of this.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    But you 2 and some other cool gals are the reason I love this forum...
    <3

I'll still be around; it will just be more sporadic. Anyway, there's always Facebook
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

max219 is online now Senior Member
    Maybe Zach getting banned is making you and others want to leave the forum too haha.

Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    Maybe Zach getting banned is making you and others want to leave the forum too haha.
    Ha, I actually stopped posting for a week, and when I came back he'd been banned. Guess there's something in the ether...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    Nah. It's mostly the chocolate syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Nah. It's mostly the chocolate syrup.
    There's chocolate syrup in the ether??? I'm moving to Texas.

- Ray Peat

I will stay around long enough to see Max's "after" leg pics at least.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    There's chocolate syrup in the ether??? I'm moving to Texas.
    Lol. Not quite. In my part of Texas the ether is full of a strange mix of meth, plutonium, cologne and broken dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Lol. Not quite. In my part of Texas the ether is full of a strange mix of meth, plutonium, cologne and broken dreams.
    That's poetic. In London it's mostly airplane fumes

Btw - Moluv: you have great thighs (no back thigh fat from what I remember): what's your secret? I just started a thread on it... the most coveted aspect of my recomp.

- Ray Peat

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast