Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Moluv Journal page 16

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awww...I hope your toe heals soon!

You're right, you know. I also fuss over my appearance too much and often forget that I have a healthy and functional body that can do a lot of things that I ought to be grateful for. <3

max219 is offline Senior Member
    Looking great moluv, the progress is awesome! Keep at it slow and steady. Just imagine how you'll look in the spring!.

Hope the toe get's better soon.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    This is my 4 week progress pic. I'm a little bummed that I'm bloated from all the crap I ate over the weekend (ribs, bread, pufas) but even still, I have a definite improvement in my midsection since a month ago (when I was also bloated from eating that kind of crap at my grandmas funeral time)

Been doing a shitload of yoga, inversions, and I even lifted weights last week.

Wow. That's some arch in your back in the first pic. Was that on purpose or has your posture changed in that period too?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

moluv is offline Senior Member

Moluv Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Wow. That's some arch in your back in the first pic. Was that on purpose or has your posture changed in that period too?
    Nah, I think I was just twisted. The real change in those pics is a little less bloat (which prob pulls my tummy forward and down) and a little less back fat. It's funny how I put these pics up to be analyzed but the first time someone analyzes I'm like "omg what's wrong with my back" lol

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Be careful with that toe . You should definitely be staying off of it! I hope it heals up okay. My ex was practicing walking on his hands at capoeira and came down wrong, broke his second toe. It was bent sideways though and had to have a pin put in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Awww...I hope your toe heals soon!

You're right, you know. I also fuss over my appearance too much and often forget that I have a healthy and functional body that can do a lot of things that I ought to be grateful for. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    Looking great moluv, the progress is awesome! Keep at it slow and steady. Just imagine how you'll look in the spring!.

Hope the toe get's better soon.
    Thanks for the toe love you guys! When I wrote that yesterday morning walking was agonizing. I stayed in bed half the day and iced it more and applied ARNICA OINTMENT, padded with gauze and buddy taped it and by the afternoon, the pain was almost totally gone. My husband bought me an orthopedic bootie which helps me keep my weight on my heel and I feel 85% better. I even caught some headstands/forearm stands this morning (with him spotting me just in case). I think we will hit the gym tomorrow for some upper body work.

Moral of the story: arnica rules

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Nah, I think I was just twisted. The real change in those pics is a little less bloat (which prob pulls my tummy forward and down) and a little less back fat. It's funny how I put these pics up to be analyzed but the first time someone analyzes I'm like "omg what's wrong with my back" lol
    I'll see your bloat and raise you with a pic of the great boxing day bloat of 2011

Late Nov/Early December 2011

Boxing day 2011

If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    I'll see your bloat and raise you with a pic of the great boxing day bloat of 2011

Late Nov/Early December 2011

Boxing day 2011

Lol, I think you should start a Bloat thread.

My diet kind of went to pot over the wknd (big surprise). My husband wanted to make homemade Mexican food. We made it from scratch, it was awesome, we've eaten leftovers for 3 days. Problem is I'm not used to corn tortillas or that much coconut oil. I got pretty dumpy in the middle looking. I've cleaned things up today, back on track and also been training in the gym.

The squats and deals are shaping up my backside rather nicely I think.

max219 is offline Senior Member

The squats and deals are shaping up my backside rather nicely I think.
    I'd say they definitely are.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    I'd say they definitely are.
    you fapping dude?
    nihil

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast