Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Moluv Journal page 12

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Aww thank you Diene, I hear you're quite the fox. The tattoo on my leg is a Phoenix with flames and a tree, it's a cover up over some cheesy flower vine I had gotten on my ankle like 5 years before. I suck at picking out tattoos. This Phoenix was my tattooist's (in Austin) idea for me based on a story about my life I told him. He designed the Phoenix and flames, got the outline done. The. When it healed I called him up for phase 2, which should have been color, but I said "can we make it bigger? So he designed the tree pretty much right on my leg, the roots go down my foot. Phase 3 was coloring in the Phoenix and a few of the flowers in the tree. I moved away from Austin in 2004 before Phase 4. So it's still unfinished. I've been back to Austin a couple times since, once I got another small piece from him and another time was pregnant so couldn't get tattooed. Ill be there in November, 11/11- a great day to get tattooed. Hope to finish/work on my leg and/or start a memorial owl for my deceased grandma (she collected owls, this has been my plan for 10 years or so). Still haven't picked out the owl tho.

This might be a better picture of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I've got an owl tattoo It's a grandma thing for me as well. The eagle is my grandfather, owl is my grandfather. She is still living, he died 14 years ago (still miss him).

The owl was kind of made up from several inspiration pictures that I gave my artist.

Ugghhhh you are not helping my desire for another tattoo diminish at all!
    LOVE your tattoos! I'm seriously considering getting one on my thigh. Low enough that it would show when I wear shorts or short skirts but high up enough that it won't show in work-appropriate dresses/skirts.

Moluv--you look awesome! Great progress!

Er, am I the only one for whom nothing works? ;_;

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    LOVE your tattoos! I'm seriously considering getting one on my thigh. Low enough that it would show when I wear shorts or short skirts but high up enough that it won't show in work-appropriate dresses/skirts.

Moluv--you look awesome! Great progress!

Thank you Diene I can't wait for you to get a thigh tattoo so we can blow up the forum with ogling your thighs. I hear you're a stone fox but haven't seen any pics yet :/

What's not working? It only looks like I had a big dramatic change because I was swole up from eating wheat. It's all fluff. If you want to stage a really dramatic before and after just eat a whole loaf of artisanal sourdough bread slathered with butter for the before then peat for 2 weeks straight and BOOM dramatic before and after

I net my next six weeks progress will be less dramatic as I tone up.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Haha! I swell up after eating wheat too. I'm actually in such a swollen state right now because I broke down and had a biscuit and half a waffle yesterday morning (went out to breakfast with a good friend in CA). *Sigh* Maybe it's time for before pics.

Oh, and don't listen to Perfidy's exaggerations! I'm more like a fat fox, lol! I might post pictures after I move. I don't know. I'm not sure if there's any reason to be paranoid. I have revealed some pretty personal stuff around here. But everyone else is posting their pictures so maybe I will too.

You come off like a badass on this forum I don't think you have anything at ALL to worry about being exposed. While you are waiting around to move would be a good time to get that thigh tat ya know. Like the best ever time to get a sexy tattoo on your upper thigh is right meow.

I'm getting ready to get an owl feather along my ribcage on my left side (where all my tattoos are btw)

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    WTG! Looking awesome, Moluv. This works so much better than the W30, doesn't it?

Diene, you'll figure it out too once you get settled in CA. Perfidy seems full of it sometimes, but when he's right, he's right

Thanks greykitty...

Look at these sexy as fluff owl tats; Diene hearing about your tattoo placement is really causing me to fall in love with this one for myself:

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1380143328.401522.jpg

(Not what I expected to like at all but dayum)

And also these caught my eye

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1380143367.818014.jpg

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1380143376.918009.jpg

Another pro of getting an upper thigh tattoo is having a tattoo artist have their hands on your upper thigh for a few hours XD

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    You haven't actually tried eating Peat
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    You haven't actually tried eating Peat
    Is this true Diene? You must try it it'll make you feel amazing.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast