Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would like to hear Mark what would say about this! page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    For personal evidence, my CRP is very low and I regularly get 70% or more of my calories from fat. Daily. I'm sure it has occasionally, on a very high-protein day, dropped to something like 50%. But if fat were going to be inflammatory to me, it would have by now - and my CRP would be high. But it's not. Doing this three years.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    For personal evidence, my CRP is very low and I regularly get 70% or more of my calories from fat. Daily. I'm sure it has occasionally, on a very high-protein day, dropped to something like 50%. But if fat were going to be inflammatory to me, it would have by now - and my CRP would be high. But it's not. Doing this three years.
    Yours, Peter Attais, and most the research studies agree.

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Yours, Peter Attia's, (fixed that for ya) and most the research studies agree.
    will add my n~1 to this. 4 years of hflc, 2.5 years primal and my conventional health markers all are excellent.

am not sure the point of the op?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostov View Post
    Dear eKatherine,thank you very much for your feedback! I am big fan of Marks Daily Apple,but guys I am not intending to surf like you do in the forums all day long,got more important things to do,and yes you are right since I am interested in nutrition and fitness since many years in my free time I am reading stuff from here and there and seeing this what I posted really decided to register and share with you so I collect some more opinions,may be the name of the tread it isn't correct,sorry about it,never wanted to bother Mark with bullshits personaly! and eKatherine,stand up from that chair and move out of the room a bit,it is obviously for me who is "getting paid" to post in forums as you mentioned! Life is moving,not sitting in front the PC and playing smart ass!
    Those who spend their free time in forums reading and commenting are obviously only there because they are being paid to do so, while trolls who register for the sole purpose of starting inflammatory threads are pure in heart and mind. Gotcha.

But then, one must accuse others of doing exactly what you are doing, mustn't you?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by lostov View Post
    Life is moving,not sitting in front the PC and playing smart ass!
    I'm not playing... I'm the real deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12