Thread: mostly primal, at times paleo for 2 years, need more..... page

Aili is offline Senior Member

mostly primal, at times paleo for 2 years, need more.....

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone
    This morning, I thought that I ought to finally introduce myself, b/c i enjoy the forums regularly. I did not join this forum 2 + years ago when I first became primal. I must say that many things have improved to the extent that I know I will never eat grains again. Sugar and dairy are much harder to not have. I can go for days happily strict paleo but then get a yen for Greek yogurt, cheddar cheese, or ICE CREAM! I have any combo of these until they are gone in a few days, then go another bit of time w/o the yen. The consequence is that I still have 30 pounds to lose. I sleep well, am physically active in summer, especially when I work on carpentry projects, gardening, etc., but the weight is not budging.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

AbbyCK is offline Member
    Hi Aili!

I just wanted to say hi. I hear you about the ice cream... so yummy! Glad you are posting and keep us updated!

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Cheddar and unsweetened yogurt are fine if you can digest dairy. Some ice cream every few weeks is fine, but not a whole carton, of course. How about having it at an ice cream shop?

Have you tried intermittent fasting. That dropped a lot of fat for me.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.