Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from CA and Scared to go Primal! page 2

hermanda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gosh thank you so much for sharing that with me. Today was day three and I've already noticed something is shifting. My bloating was much less today, energy came bounding out of me and first time in forever am eating until I feel good and then I stop! No urge to swallow a few bites more. No calories counting and waiting for the time I think I can eat more. I start with a fat then fat some protein then veggies or fruit. I feel like I'm in a twilight zone. I was watching my friend make herself an egg white omelet with reduced fat cheese in a non-stick pan and I just could not believe that was how I used to eat. I then proceeded to make 2 eggs in olive oil, turkey bacon, lox, and avocado. SO YUMMY and I felt GREAT! God could this really be the answer?? I'm so excited to see where this takes me. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Peggy is offline Senior Member
    My favourite way to eat eggs: cook bacon in skillet. pour off bacon fat (save for later!) leaving enough behind for eggs. cook eggs in bacon fat. Onions slowly sauteed in bacon fat are THE BEST! The other night I sauteed onion & garlic in bacon fat, then added green peas. Tasty side to my surf & turf (a little steak & a little cod).
    Get you a jar of Garam Masala. You'll end up putting that spice (blend) on almost everything. Great on your veggie omlettes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12