Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Measure Your PH for Optimal Health page 10

Dextery is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    One small step at a time on the road to optimal health. Now combine everything with cold thermogenesis for the trifecta.

I have one more out of the box remedy that I can't believe works but it isn't going to cost an am and a leg. I have prediabetes dispite my almost zero carb diet. I need to revive my pancreas.

This video explains it nicely. Canary bird seed! Cure For Diabetes - YouTube

Grizz is offline Banned
    Normal Vs Premature Aging

Dan Altic: The Web Network: "Nutrition Cause and Treatment for Chronic Diseases".
    30+ years experience on nutrition and chronic diseases.

The Normal Aging Process
    Aging is actually a natural process that might appear at whatever age and which is actually reflected not simply by the modifications in our body look, but more importantly by the internal signs indicating a continuous deterioration in the inner body natural ability to ensure optimal physiology and metabolism, to maintain a solid immune system and as a result to prevent and fight the series of degenerative chronic diseases, also called age-related diseases. Our body external look is in fact only a very small indication of our internal body-work. Aging external marks can come with things like sagging skin, pain sensation, reduced endurance, wrinkles and age related spots as well.

The normal Aging should be related to the formidable complexity of our organism. Billions of body physiological processes and metabolic reactions are planned to take place in a synchronized manner. From time to time there can be some failures and accidents. So as time goes on our system degenerates slowly and gradually. Because of this Aging process ends up anyway into degenerative chronic diseases which finally can only be slowed and not permanently stopped.

Premature Aging: a Degenerative Disease

In most cases ordinary individuals begin showing signs of aging approximately at 60. When a younger man or woman presents the same symptoms, we say that she or he has premature aging which is a degenerative chronic disease. However you may very well remain younger and live longer compared to the average women and men within your particular age group. In order to reach this objective you should address the main cause of this disease, the abnormally early deterioration of our physiology, our metabolism and our immune system.

Without having to go deep into details we'll mention that the majority of the experts particularly interested in this matter think that, beside the medical and genetic causes, the speed of Aging is based most notably on the life style an individual leads. Insufficient exercising, pollution of the physical environment we reside in, a too stressful emotional life and last but not least our modern acidic diet are pointed as being the main causes that do speed the process of aging. Virtually all nutrition experts assume that the root cause of premature aging is undoubtedly acidosis, a condition of body over-acidity which is in fact the very first consequence of our unbalanced modern life-style, and in particular of our today acidic nutrition. It is acidosis that impairs too early the general functioning of our metabolism, our physiology and also of our immune system, thus allowing chronic diseases to early invade and gradually damage our body.

Age-Related Chronic Diseases Caused by Acidosis

Actually there exist more than 150 degenerative chronic diseases identified. Listed below are a selected few examples:

Cancer
    Heart failure
    Arthritis
    Hypercholesterol
    Immune deficiency
    Bladder and kidney disorders (including kidney stones)
    Low energy and chronic fatigue
    Premature aging
    Diabetes
    Osteoporosis
    Hypertension
    Obesity
    Autoimmune diseases
    Acid reflux
    Candida yeast infections
    A Causal Correlation between Nutrition and Aging!

Nutrition effect on aging is extremely big. According to nutritionists nothing but an alkaline diet has the ability to empower our body to delay the onset and to reduce the actual progression of aging and its chain of degenerative chronic diseases. The foods we eat may be divided into two groups: acid-forming foods (cereals, animal products, sugar) and alkaline-forming foods (fruits, vegetables). More details on individual food acid-alkaline properties can be found in our Acid-Alkaline Foods Chart. An alkaline diet should consist of a minimum of 80% of alkaline-forming foods, of no more than 20% of acid-producing foods and of alkaline water as drink. Such a goal is obviously hard and practically impossible to reach with our today life style. As a result to have our nutrition balanced anyhow we must add a few nutritional supplements to our modern acidic diet on a daily basis.

To live healthier, much younger and longer we must adopt a life-style which helps the body to successfully prevent and heal acidosis or body over-acidity as well as its induced chronic diseases. We should nevertheless always keep in mind that degenerative diseases are definitely the unavoidable consequence of the aging process, premature or not. A balanced life style helps us only to postpone the onset of these diseases as well as to retard their progress. It is exactly what ultimately enables us to live healthier, younger and longer.
    Aging: What Is It? Normal Vs Premature Aging
    Grizz

Dextery is offline Senior Member
    Grizz, Nice find on aging and goodness knows we need to slow it down. Ha.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextery View Post
    Grizz, Nice find on aging and goodness knows we need to slow it down. Ha.
    Dextery,
    YES ! I propose a TOAST to being a Manly Man until the day we croak out !

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Dex,
    I just saw another huge benefit to what we are talking about in this thread.
    Since starting my pH Diet, my blood pressure is down substantially, from 140/90 to 120/80 - YAY !

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    This wraps up my contribution to Marks Daily Apple on the subject of pH,

I think I've covered all the material in my file on pH:
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-PH-Levels

I want to thank everyone for their comments & questions. These have been worthwhile to get more valuable information into the above file. Especially many thanks to Dextery who has contributed so much.

If anyone is interested in learning more on pH we have additional message boards on this subject:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740
    http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Rheum...211-your-urine

and lastly a Google Search of "Acidosis Disease" brings up a wealth of information,

Best to all,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-20-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Sickly pH will Block mineral absorbtion

One last thing, I just discovered last night:
    "Your body is able to assimilate minerals and nutrients properly only when its pH is balanced. It is therefore possible for you to be taking healthy nutrients and yet be unable to absorb or use them. If you are not getting the results you expected from your nutritional or herbal program, look for an acid alkaline imbalance."
    Ph Perhaps the Cause of Disease
    Mineral Absorption
    Mineral assimilation in the body is affected by pH. Minerals have different pH levels at which they can be assimilated and absorbed into the body. Minerals on the lower end of the atomic scale can be assimilated in a wider pH range, whereas minerals on the higher end of the atomic scale require a very narrow pH range in order to be assimilated into the body. This can be shown with several common minerals.

Sodium and Potassium are readily absorbed
    Calcium and magnesium not as well
    Manganese and Iron less
    Zinc & Copper less
    Less for Iodine
    Iodine, which has an atomic number of 53 requires near perfect pH to be fully assimilated and absorbed by the body. Iodine is one of the most important minerals for proper thyroid function. However, the thyroid does not absorb properly without near perfect pH balance. The pH Balance
    More on pH
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-PH-Levels

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-21-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    This took a long time to find, but here is the Ultimate Guide to pH & optimal health.
    Many thanks to GinaGirl at the Curezone for digging this up:
    What we eat and drink will impact where our body's pH level falls, and our body's pH will control the activity of every metabolic function happening in our body.*
    pH Regulatory System of the Body
    Enjoy,
    Grizz

dilberryhoundog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    This took a long time to find, but here is the Ultimate Guide to pH & optimal health.
    Many thanks to GinaGirl at the Curezone for digging this up:

Enjoy,
    Grizz
    I stopped reading when it told me that " the speed of electricity changes according to PH".

The speed of electricity is constant in a particular medium at or close to the speed of light.

Sent from my iPhone
    A little primal gem - My Success Story
    Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dilberryhoundog View Post
    I stopped reading when it told me that " the speed of electricity changes according to PH".

The speed of electricity is constant in a particular medium at or close to the speed of light.

Then how come I sometimes send my co-worker an e-mail and walk to his office before it gets to his inbox?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast