Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fresh spinach

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jmday View Post
    the frozen juice cubes is a great idea.
    for both my boys, i made all their baby food.

cook it. rice it. put it into ice cub trays. freeze it. heat/cook on demand.
    Yeah I like that idea too!

Yeah, I buy in bulk and throw it in anything that I sauté. It reduces to nothing in a flash. I also add it to soups and stews. I also put some in a bag to just eat when I have the munchies. :-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaPoppy View Post
    If you are in Northern CA, I would bet they have it in every grocery store and I know they have it at Trader Joe's. I never noticed it either until I actually made it a point to look for it. Boursin is the brand, not the type of cheese. It's one of those spreadable cheeses with herbs and spices in it.
    O M G. Found the cheese, made the spinach. I almost died of amazingness. Thanks for sharing that recipe! I had some extra sauce and ended up dipping a few pieces of a grass fed bacon wrapped organic filet mignon in it and I almost DIIIIED it was so GOOOOD! Lol Thanks again!

Brown seasoned oxtail in a pot with garlic and onions, add water and beef broth, bring to a boil, let simmer for 3 hours. Just before serving throw in a bag of spinach and cook down. So delicious. Beefy, fatty and the green stuff makes it even more healthy : )

Quote Originally Posted by skotcharu View Post
    Brown seasoned oxtail in a pot with garlic and onions, add water and beef broth, bring to a boil, let simmer for 3 hours. Just before serving throw in a bag of spinach and cook down. So delicious. Beefy, fatty and the green stuff makes it even more healthy : )
    I wouldn't even know where to get oxtail... But if I ever do, I'll try this. Thanks

Didn't read the whole thread but if you juice just throw in more spinach. One handful or 4 it all tastes the same!

Shop Now
    You could buy less fresh spinach and then buy some frozen and juice the frozen stuff?