Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Hi from Lancashire

Hi from Lancashire

Shop Now
    I would just like to say hi, ive been paleo now for about 16 weeks and dropped from 17 1/2 stone to probably under 15 now. I lost my first 2 1/2 stone in the first 8 weeks of going paleo. Ive got to say ive never eaten so much before in my life, I always seem to be grazing at this or the other, I think mostly I need to learn to listen to my body and understand what its telling me.
    Just a bit about me, im 35 have 3 kids, 2 dogs and a better half all of whom have helped me through with various parts of the lifestyle change (as I call it).
    I would like to share a couple of idea's with you about whats made this journey more enjoyable.
    1; Concious chocolate, for those that arwnt familiar with this, they are bars of of 100% raw, organic chocolate and VERY VERY nice.
    2: Mae Ploy thai sauces, a wonderful quick (10 minute) meal, when added with a bag of stir fry veg, meat and pure coconut milk. There's a variety to be had, red, green, yellow, panang and massman.
    3: and the sneakiest treat, Tyrells vegetable crisps.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Hi fella from south Wales. 2 and half stone in 8 weeks is seriously good going! I lost a stone straight in 4 but since then it's stopped coming off :-( I can't work out the sudden stop in weight loss. Anyway keep at it, see you around.
    Adam

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Shop Now
    Hello,

Well done on your loss, I'm in Hampshire, Tyrrells veg crisps are awesome aren't they! I think they contain vegetable fat though so probably best in moderation.

Good luck!