Thread: Thanks to all the PB'ers here! page

TxAgDuckman is offline Member

Thanks to all the PB'ers here!

Well, today I have been primal for five weeks. I've asked quite a few questions and gotten a TON of great answers. For the first time ever, I actually feel comfortable with a "lifestyle" (as opposed to "diet") and can genuinely see myself living this way for the rest of my life. I finally got The Primal Blueprint late last week & I've nearly devoured the whole thing...60 or 70 pages left (& away from the office, I'm NOT a reader). Just wanted to say a big THANKS to all the good folks here & to Mark for all the work, research, etc. he's done!

As of today (5 weeks in), I'm down 27 pounds, I'm out of the 330's & I feel better than I've felt in YEARS!

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    I know, once you get the feeling that this is a lifestyle and not some diet, it's really comforting.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Max[imilian] is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Way to go!