Thread: Finally convinced my parents to get coconut oil! page

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member

Finally convinced my parents to get coconut oil!

Shop Now
    Got it from amazon from nutiva. I heard it's pretty good. Anyone have any feedback??
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    I use it and it's good. I've had better but for literally 2x as much so I can't really justify buying anything other than the nutiva brand.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

excellent! i can't wait for it to arrive.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

jadeocean is offline Member
    It's good, especcially for the price like Stabby mentioned! Congrats on getting them to add coconut oil...I have been trying for so long to get my family on board, I'm going in 3 wks to visit my dad with my kids and I'll be bringing coconut oil for me to use and leaving it there, then they'll have to use it!
    Went Primal: 3/28/2010 - 43 lbs lost!
    Over 15 inches gone!

Primal Journal ~ Jadeocean

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    Nutiva is awesome and it has an excellent price point. I eat it right out of the container.
    I grok, therefore I am.

I cant wait to eat it. What's it taste like?

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

coconut oil

You don't have to wait for your mum to cook for you, you know. Throw a heaping spoonful into a frying pan and fry up a couple of eggs right now!

Edited to add: I just noticed you don't actually have it yet.

It tastes like coconut oil! A lightly fragrant oil that wafts across your olfactory nerves like a tropical breeze. If you close your eyes, you can almost hear the drums of Bora Bora pulsing in the air.
    Last edited by dragonmamma; 05-31-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: not paying attention

Roach is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrappler View Post
    I cant wait to eat it. What's it taste like?
    It's tough to describe. I use Nutiva and it's a pretty mild taste. I take it straight more often than I use it to cook. I kinda take it like a supplement. I swallow a heaping tablespoon twice a day or so with water.

Yeah, haha, i wish i did! Yeah, i intend to take it straight from the jar, but il definitely experiment with food XD