Thread: Happy BC Day - what PG got up to...... page

Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member

Happy BC Day - what PG got up to......

Primal Fuel
    Happy BC day to all my fellow BC'ers....

Awesome weekend with wedding #2 in 2 weeks, and baking again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks aswell.....

Saturday involved a great long walk with my friend - 2 hours of hiking on flat trails with her dog, and then I came home and made banana bread from a recipe I found on a paleo site - yummy!!!!! Never baked a 'bread' before, but I'm loving it!!!

Sunday was a wedding, and I avoided most canape's - they had one with beef wrapped asparagus which was yummy and I had one panko prawn. Dinner was salad first, then I had chicken with was yummy - from the outside all looked OK - I had 1 small slice of bread. Dessert was chocolate mouse which I had 1/2 of and I had one small slice of wedding cake. Danced alot aswell which is great and I had a fun time overall.

Today - holiday Monday I have been baking again - made eggy bake and curry meatballs. The house (well flat) smells amazing, and I'm just waiting now to have them out of the oven so I can go lie in the sun with a book.

Been doing my exercises as required from my new therapist for my back / pain thing, and it's going well. Having hot water and lemon in the mornings and I've cut my morning ibuprofen - horrah!!

The scales may have cracked 149lbs on Saturday but I'm not sure, so I'm not recording it (they are not digital so my eyes can't always see the dial!). Yesterday my off primal foods may have adversely affected me, but today I've only had one slice of banana bread and a coffee. Some reason cooking / baking doesn't make me hungry..... So pretty much fasted now since 9pm last night (and it's 130pm now).

cheerio -
    PG!!!
    Primal - June 3rd 2013
    Starting Weight - 150lbs
    Current Weight - 150lbs
    Goal Weight - 130lbs
    (Female / 5'4")

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    Chilling on the deck with a gin and tonic. In hindsight, I'm thinking it was a perfect BC Day - cut down trees on the lower acreage, bucked 'em, went for a ride in the woods with the dog, ran into a momma bear with her two cubs, went for a horse ride, ran into momma bear and her two cubs *again*....

Just another day on the Big Island.

It's good to be alive.

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    It was a beautiful day again today glad you had fun. I just returned a couple of birthday pressies LOL. otherwise just chilled.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDub View Post
    Chilling on the deck with a gin and tonic. In hindsight, I'm thinking it was a perfect BC Day - cut down trees on the lower acreage, bucked 'em, went for a ride in the woods with the dog, ran into a momma bear with her two cubs, went for a horse ride, ran into momma bear and her two cubs *again*....

Just another day on the Big Island.

It's good to be alive.
    I miss horse riding........... I used to have my own in England, and in those days, 'lifing heavy things' was something I did daily...... No wonder I'm a bit softer in places now.

Sounds like a great weekend - and glad you're here to report on the bears... Mamma's can be a bit protective!!

PG!
    Primal - June 3rd 2013
    Starting Weight - 150lbs
    Current Weight - 150lbs
    Goal Weight - 130lbs
    (Female / 5'4")

Nion is offline Senior Member
    I did lots of running around...in Skyrim lol
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/